What other websites do you use for reading?

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
I know of royal road, web novel, watt pad, sufficient velocity and space battles.

Peter3135566

I use sribblehub and royalroad for most things, here and then i red some stuff from FanFiction, and when i feel like reading brainrot i go for webnovel...

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Archive of our own, fictionpress (used to anyway), and the few random people I follow on Tumblr.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Tbh, in my opinion. Scribblehub is the best site for webnovels at the moment. Most other sites either lock their chapters behind a paywall, or are so cringe your face might as well be a black hole. There is a slightly less known website known as Re:Library where you can find some good translated webnovels, but the reader interface isin't as good as any other site.

Hard_Persimmon

Mostly RR, I also post here obviously and WN but I haven't and I don't think I ever would sign their contract. I'm not delusional enough to think my novel will get an anime adaption or something but just giving up the copyright to my work feels too scummy. Who knows? I might be desperate for some cash and end up signing it but I hope that day never comes. As for wattpad.... that's where novels go to die :ROFLMAO:

ATRUNA

Wattpad, Quotev, Scribblehub. I mostly use the first two because i read often novels in italian and i find them more easily there.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Oh, I forgot one. Bato. I use that for manga/manhwa/manwhateverIcan'tspell.

Goodmann

Baen ebooks.com - the Free Library. Has a monthly fiction short-story & a monthly nonfiction article. Collected, by year, effectively a magazine. Good stuff! And if you like SF, you can buy a monthly bundle of ebooks that's well worth it, considering the average paperback will run you $7.99. DRM-free as well

prognastat

Mostly ScribbleHub, then WebNovel(I no longer pay for anything there though as I feel paid WN is a rip-off) and finally some FF.net.

Lysander_Works

Penana, Booksie, and Belletristica.
Featurewise, and communitywise, Scribblehub seems to be the best of the bunch. Good admins, good web development, great features, and we have the open forums. All the other sites are missing one or more of these.

overclockedw

I actually mostly read FF.net and AO3, because that's where I've always gone.

If it's novels I mostly prefer to go through whatever source for the novel (usually translated) is listed on NovelUpdates. I don't think I've read any scribblehub stories yet, despite writing 30k words of a scribblehub-exclusive story...

J_Chemist

I don't read anything on websites like RR, SH, etc. I only read books from an actual store or if it's a Light Novel that's been published in Japan that I can purchase/download.

hauntedbarrow

I bounce around a lot between various sites with just one novel/comic/etc hosted on them and have been trying to get more into SH & AO3 recently. But there's a handful of books I've read and enjoyed on j-novel too!

2wordsperminute

tumblr and personal websites, but that's only from reading translations of so I'm a spider so what. Mostly I read manga.

OP1000

For original novels, I read many of them from Scribblehub. But l sometimes read original novels on Webnovel (only the ones that do not have their chapters locked behind a payment wall).

For fanfictions, I mostly read them on Fanfiction.net, but I will sometimes read fanfics that are posted on Webnovel or Scribblehub, and I have recently started reading works on Archive Of Our Own.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Ranobes top, Readanybook com, Readlightnovels net(it has changed domains recently though. something weebish if i recall), annas-archive com, Royalroad.