What's inside Diluc's head?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
My girlfriend found out tonight:

diluchell.png

(Censored her UID and co-op players' nicknames.)

In other news, I'm greatly appreciating Captain Kaeya and his tight-as-skin clothing in this adventure. Whose help are you grateful for in Genshin Impact?

LotsChrono

As a
My girlfriend found out tonight:

View attachment 5673

(Censored her UID and co-op players' nicknames.)

In other news, I'm greatly appreciating Captain Kaeya and his tight-as-skin clothing in this adventure. Whose help are you grateful for in Genshin Impact?
As a free-to-play player who finally pulled Diluc as my first 5* shortly after Christmas. . .hell yeah I'm grateful for him! Began mainly him.

. . .just wish his coat was actually useful in dragon spire.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
(Forgot to reply to this due to IRL.

As apologies, here's a cutie Diluc with his hair down:
And a bunny boy Childe and Kaeya (only to be opened in a safe location - replace the (dot) with a . because the forum formatting really wants a piece of it too): https://twitter(dot)com/albidus66/status/1340834947565715457 )
As a

As a free-to-play player who finally pulled Diluc as my first 5* shortly after Christmas. . .hell yeah I'm grateful for him! Began mainly him.

. . .just wish his coat was actually useful in dragon spire.
My girlfriend pulled him just before Christmas too, actually. Woke me up just to rub it in my face. Meanie...
I read that as IUD.
Honestly, I almost wrote it that way.
...my experiences with Diluc mains are not pleasant uwu. But he's still bae
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
He is~! Although Kaeya is also bae, much as it pains me to keep levelling him...

Last edited: