Whats most creative curse or insult you have or heard?

CRimson5

I am dire need of some good curses, it should me short, and creative and Roastive

FluffyGura

When I see your face my eyes shed tears of blood not because of your ugliness but for your parents who had to bear a mistske like you and live with you for 13 years, truly a pity.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Your name sounds like you just followed a tutorial by a guy with fifteen upvotes on reddit on how to make an appropriate internet nickname and never finished it.

(JK your name sounds alright, don't kill me)

TotallyHuman

Dr Cox from scrubs had some fun insults for JD, but the one I liked the most didn't come from him even if came because of him.

There was a scene where Turk could not remember a rap song by snoop dog and elliot did. He was asked by Carla how it felt to be bested in rap by the whitest girl in America. A guy in the comments said that Cox should've come by and said "I though the whitest girl in America sits by you over here!", insinuating JD.

Nothing puts a smile on my face the same way murdering a joke does

LilRora

Mostly formless
Satan's slippery nipples, I think, and that's an exclamation.

That what you're asking for?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I have heard of a lot of curses or insults, but the best ones that made me laugh the most usually come from some people here honestly.

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
Calling someone a wank stain is always a good one

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
We once had a "sucking phantom." It was a guy sucking off a sleeping, homeless person. It was caught on CCTV and made the rounds on the news.
Sucking phantom is another name for vampire actually, so that guy was really just a New-Blood.