What's the best story you've ever read on Scribble Hub?

MareoKen

Now's your chance to share that story that absolutely blew you away and you feel others should check it out as well! Or perhaps it's a story that you really enjoyed and feel should get more attention!

Do include why you think it's the best work you've read on here! Looking forward to checking out some of your recommendations!

TotallyHuman

I feel the author of relevance and a world flying off tracks is underrated. Although the novel was consistently good and stable to the end when it came to quality.
Saga of Tama the Immortal felt like an interesting take - although I have no idea if a new chapter will be out this year (or ever).
Vaudevillian is good and novel.
Those zombies again was the pinnacle of not giving a fuck and writing whatever the shit you wanted. Definitely something I would want to note.
Humans are delicious is cute enough to note too.
Guess that's it for now

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Now's your chance to share that story that absolutely blew you away and you feel others should check it out as well! Or perhaps it's a story that you really enjoyed and feel should get more attention!

Do include why you think it's the best work you've read on here! Looking forward to checking out some of your recommendations!
Third Regression – A Generic LitRPG Apocalypse Reincarnation with a System (Deleted)
It got deleted and put onto Amazon prime

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Probably Northman Saga. I haven't read many others on here yet other than to give reviews for those who ask.

Jemini

If the constraints here are that we are very strictly limited to stories on Scribble Hub, I guess my list will have to consist of the following.

Just a good old fashioned liteRPG isekai that mixes combat and crafting. It doesn't really do anything fancy, but it is rather well written.

A criminally underrated magical girl time-loop story. Unfortunately, the author abandoned the project half-way into the 2nd loop. Well, it was good while it lasted anyway.

There is a reason why this is pretty much the biggest name in English Language original web novels. (At least among the ones still running anyway. The only ones that can compete are titles that have finished their run already.) It is a very interesting take on isekai with some cultivation mechanics divorced from the normal cultivation plot and culture that originates those mechanics. It is very good though.

There are a few issues with the author inserting politics by making the MC basically a mouthpiece for some of the most poorly informed view-points a 2000s era liberal would have. (Got to specify a 2000s era liberal. I wouldn't be recommending this if he had the view of a 2020 era liberal. Those are two completely different creatures.) However, it's not so bad that it detracts from the overall quality of the writing.

WARNING this series is not for the faint of heart. It is a man isekaied into a world where men make up 0.1% of the population. It a harem series that treats sexual relations and how messy they can become as a central issue, amping up the messiness that can result from it to 11, and getting even worse as politics gets involved in a big way. Especially when those politics come to also involve terrorism.

This series takes a good hard look at gender roles and sexual politics in a big way. This is the big one that definitely blew me away for how deep it went into this issue. You come for the smut, you stay for the political intrigue and the quality of the writing, and you leave feeling messed up and completely horrified as this series will scar you for life. That's the kind of series this is.

Vladarius

Tis but a scratch. Tis but a flesh wound.
The novel's redemption, a novel that I personally loved, but the more the story moved on, the more I got disappointed.
Seeing a once shining flame lose its fuel, and slowly turning into ashes, was really disappointing.

Another one that is really good is The Simulacrum, and I don't wanna spoil too much, but the title already says a shit ton.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Never read a novel on here. Too busy writing my own and doing school shit. I do critique beginner authors though from the story feedback forum.
Another one that is really good is The Simulacrum, and I don't wanna spoil too much, but the title already says a shit ton.
Isn't that the phone game where you have to find that missing person? I remember seeing Jacksepticeye play it. And yes, I know the definition of Simulacra. It's just the titles are one for one.

BigBadBoi

The Simulacrum is definitely one of the best novels here.
WARNING this series is not for the faint of heart. It is a man isekaied into a world where men make up 0.1% of the population. It a harem series that treats sexual relations and how messy they can become as a central issue, amping up the messiness that can result from it to 11, and getting even worse as politics gets involved in a big way. Especially when those politics come to also involve terrorism.
I remember reading this and it was hot garbage with the most garbage dumpster fire telenovela plot I've ever seen. At least the smut was decent before I dropped it.

Vladarius

Tis but a scratch. Tis but a flesh wound.
Never read a novel on here. Too busy writing my own and doing school shit. I do critique beginner authors though from the story feedback forum.

Isn't that the phone game where you have to find that missing person? I remember seeing Jacksepticeye play it. And yes, I know the definition of Simulacra. It's just the titles are one for one.
nah, its a novel on Scribblehub.

unknownking

your local shitposter
well, it was definitely my story, I swear ;). jk
I still plan on reading a few works from scribblehub but haven't yet found the time for that-

Redemit