What's you guys take on this

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Even if it's against the rules of this site, I'll take a Google docs link tyvm
Don't worry, I'm very sure that it's not against the rules of the site so there'll be no need for that, I'm still in the process of making the first few chapters and would be done before long

War_and_Poetry

If you want to know whether it's allowed or not, just directly ask @Tony about it. His word is final. Would be kind of depressing if you're halfway through to the end only for the story to be taken down for breaking the rules.

However, as a reader, Ai-chan is personally not into it. But that's just because Ai-chan has never been into furry stuff. Wouldn't even play games where the main characters are furry. Yeah, if you dare make games where the main characters are furry, you can count Ai-chan out. Ai-chan even won't play Crash Bandicoot.
So no Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter? Shame.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
After the further context was given, I don't see that it would be that bad. I think the main thing that confused me and maybe others was putting both sapient and feral together. Kind of a hard concept to grasp since constantly thinking about deranged psychopaths isn't that common.

D

Deleted member 57675

sapient feral creatures, thought of putting it in one of my fics but not sure how the site treats it, the people aren't actual animals mind you just people that went full feral instead of being anthropomorphic (by the way that's there too)
So people but just gone mad?

Temple

hmmm...so this isn't about bestiality, but fucking insane people? That...sounds worse
Need some clarity what this really is about lol

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
hmmm...so this isn't about bestiality, but fucking insane people? That...sounds worse
Need some clarity what this really is about lol
No, it's about fucking ferals, look the mind for most are all sane, so no insane people in my fic, I wouldn't even know how to write it.
So people but just gone mad?
No, basically people that have animal characteristics and human or above intelligence
After the further context was given, I don't see that it would be that bad. I think the main thing that confused me and maybe others was putting both sapient and feral together. Kind of a hard concept to grasp since constantly thinking about deranged psychopaths isn't that common.
No psychopaths in this one just basically animals with human intelligence
So no Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter? Shame.
There will be, look at early replies for why that is
So, humans?
No, you won't see a lot of humans and the ones that you do see will be mostly unnamed unless they serve some narrative purpose