Where do you rascals post your art

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Used to post it on Deviantart too, but now I just show it to a bunch of people in a Discord server

Jerynboe

Imgur or on my patreon as a public post. The latter has the bonus advantage of passively reminding people I have a Patreon, because I feel awkward plugging it at the end of my chapter.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Pixiv. I hate DA it's only a matter of time before that site dies. Pixiv isn't the greatest and lacks a lot of features of devaint art and even furaffinity, but it's very good at containing different types of and recommending things to the right people. I haven't posted on pixiv for like 6 months and I still get new follows and favorites

Unless you want to see something weird pixiv won't show you it unlike DA. They are also very good at detecting and filtering ai art, which devaint art isn't very good at.

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
DeviantArt, pixiv, ArtStreet, also on my own thread here as well as my profile (if it's a safe image)

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
I do Daz3d and AI art (I edit the photos, so the edits themselves are mine). I usually post on twitter, though any NSFW goes straight to my subscribestar as a little bonus for subs (sadly, I'm still at 0 for now).

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
Discord for my stories but I do a lot of ai art I post on pixiv aside from my story stuff.

Addys

If you're aiming for increased visibility on your art, consider trying out Instagram Live. It's a fantastic platform for connecting with your audience in real-time. To enhance your reach, you might want to explore options like buying Instagram live views. SMM-World offers a service for that. This can boost your live views and ultimately improve your social media presence. It's a modern approach to gaining more visibility for your artistic talents.

Last edited: