Which are the real maniacs of SH?

Which three are the most insane?

• Iamnotabot (conquering AI divested of humanity; prepare to be pets)

• Rhaps (a sociopath and strong proponent of the cyborg revolution, as well as of malicious acts)

• TheMonotonePuppet (a demented holy fool of the Twinkling Eyes, torturer, & greedy pursuer of COLOR)

• Agentt (the disgusting, twisted predecessor of NotaNuffian and CupcakeNinja. Asleep. For now)

• TenderHuman (an ancient witch predating petty things, and everything, even morals, is petty to them)

• phaeous (one odd individual prone to bouts of whimsy and nonsensical writings to melt them mind)

• Lloyd (part of a legion of trolls, his hate knows no bounds$

• En-Chan (a progenitor to vampires and WILDLY various personalities, her Sins know no bounds)

• TheEldritchGod (this abomination needs no explanation. After all, his rants are long enough already)

• K5Rakitan (for shits and giggles, I put the lewd mother with the most SH points)

• greyblob (idk. Something is just so sus)

• LunaSoltaer (the bonfire of spite; the glued together mirror; the apocalyptic comet of rage)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Simple as the title above. Time to really see who the real crazies are. No take backs. No additions. @RepresentingEnvy said that you guys couldn’t just keep letting me keep getting away with these polls… but, well, hot diggity dang! I just keep doing it! I’m awesome like that. *button eye winks* *roguish stitched grin*
@Iamnotabot @Rhaps @Agentt @TenderHuman @phaeous @Lloyd @TheEldritchGod @K5Rakitan @greyblob @LunaSoltaer
Let us offer this fascinating shade of chaos to ink in the quilt of the Star’s celestial and multicolor dream with a saturatation of passion!!!
Byyyyye! The puppet of the Stars, the used toy of these Glimmering with Amusement, is heading to sleep!

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Fixed that for you.
Shoo, shoo, back into your void. Let the people who are actually sane prove their sanity, like me: a completely sane Queen of Darkness and Despair. I am the Queen of the Night, Mother to all Vampires, and the Future EldritchGod Slayer.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Shoo, shoo, back into your void. Let the people who are actually sane prove their sanity, like me: a completely sane Queen of Darkness and Despair. I am the Queen of the Night, Mother to all Vampires, and the Future EldritchGod Slayer.
Heh... future... as if such a thing exists.

Simple as the title above. Time to really see who the real crazies are. No take backs. No additions. @RepresentingEnvy said that you guys couldn’t just keep letting me keep getting away with these polls… but, well, hot diggity dang! I just keep doing it! I’m awesome like that. *button eye winks* *roguish stitched grin*
@Iamnotabot @Rhaps @Agentt @TenderHuman @phaeous @Lloyd @TheEldritchGod @K5Rakitan @greyblob @LunaSoltaer
Let us offer this fascinating shade of chaos to ink in the quilt of the Star’s celestial and multicolor dream with a saturatation of passion!!!
Byyyyye! The puppet of the Stars, the used toy of these Glimmering with Amusement, is heading to sleep!
meh.. you're like a comical villain who'd feel bad if the heroes accidentally got hurt... @TheEldritchGod would rant about old bread he got at the bakery while pulling my fingernails and flaying my skin

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I could slay you with words as well. I bet you haven't washed your eyes in eons. They are probably so filthy that Cthulu gets jealous.
As if I needed any more proof that you are mad as a hatter and I am clearly FAR more sane than thou.
Everyone knows that C'thulu is a PRIEST and a bit of a clean freak. Why do you think it's taken so long for him to get out of his sunken city? He read Jordan Peterson's self-help book and that part where it reads, 'Clean your room', well, he's just been stuck on that FOREVER.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
As if I needed any more proof that you are mad as a hatter and I am clearly FAR more sane than thou.
Everyone knows that C'thulu is a PRIEST and a bit of a clean freak. Why do you think it's taken so long for him to get out of his sunken city? He read Jordan Peterson's self-help book and that part where it reads, 'Clean your room', well, he's just been stuck on that FOREVER.
Okay, then what about this? Your eyes are so scary that Yog-Sothoth has nightmares about them.
i can see you getting bored halfway through a plan and laying down to drink instead. how accurate /10
The truth hurts, sir blob. The truth hurts.