Which are the real maniacs of SH?

Which three are the most insane?

• Iamnotabot (conquering AI divested of humanity; prepare to be pets)

• Rhaps (a sociopath and strong proponent of the cyborg revolution, as well as of malicious acts)

• TheMonotonePuppet (a demented holy fool of the Twinkling Eyes, torturer, & greedy pursuer of COLOR)

• Agentt (the disgusting, twisted predecessor of NotaNuffian and CupcakeNinja. Asleep. For now)

• TenderHuman (an ancient witch predating petty things, and everything, even morals, is petty to them)

• phaeous (one odd individual prone to bouts of whimsy and nonsensical writings to melt them mind)

• Lloyd (part of a legion of trolls, his hate knows no bounds$

• En-Chan (a progenitor to vampires and WILDLY various personalities, her Sins know no bounds)

• TheEldritchGod (this abomination needs no explanation. After all, his rants are long enough already)

• K5Rakitan (for shits and giggles, I put the lewd mother with the most SH points)

• greyblob (idk. Something is just so sus)

• LunaSoltaer (the bonfire of spite; the glued together mirror; the apocalyptic comet of rage)

Results are only viewable after voting.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
you wouldn't eat a living breathing cake, right?
Huh. This is random.
But fiddlesticks it, we ball!
That depends. Can it feel pain? Is it sapient like you are?
1693058808248.png

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The url is not acceptable by the site.:blob_shock:
I don't get how it is not working for you... Can you send screenshots of what you tried doing? I tried it just now and it worked fine.

More importantly than that though...

@CupcakeNinja ! Did you see the absurdity in this thread!? Look at the heresy! The madness!

"Agentt (the disgusting, twisted predecessor of NotaNuffian and CupcakeNinja. Asleep. For now)"

Predecessor!? Predecessor!?!?!?

How dare they mock you like this!? You have been degenerate years and years before Agentt even considered coming to these realms! How could they look down on your ancestor account like that!? It's absurd! Absurd I tell you!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I don't get how it is not working for you... Can you send screenshots of what you tried doing? I tried it just now and it worked fine.

More importantly than that though...

@CupcakeNinja ! Did you see the absurdity in this thread!? Look at the heresy! The madness!

"Agentt (the disgusting, twisted predecessor of NotaNuffian and CupcakeNinja. Asleep. For now)"

Predecessor!? Predecessor!?!?!?

How dare they mock you like this!? You have been degenerate years and years before Agentt even considered coming to these realms! How could they look down on your ancestor account like that!? It's absurd! Absurd I tell you!
You know that is true actually because I was a member of Novelupdate's forums since 2015 and Agentt was barely born in 2020. Smh I was a part of the community back when scribblehub wasn't even a twinkle in Tony's eye. I am ancient. A primordial being of chaos of perversion the likes of which have men and women everywhere quivering in fond(?) rememberance of my cock.

I'm quite literally among the first 2 or 3 batches of people who became members of NUF when it was still in its infancy. Like, I had to use Baka-updates before NU came around

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You know that is true actually because I was a member of Novelupdate's forums since 2015 and Agentt was barely born in 2020. Smh I was a part of the community back when scribblehub wasn't even a twinkle in Tony's eye. I am ancient. A primordial being of chaos of perversion the likes of which have men and women everywhere quivering in fond(?) rememberance of my cock.

I'm quite literally among the first 2 or 3 batches of people who became members of NUF when it was still in its infancy. Like, I had to use Baka-updates before NU came around
*nod nod nod nod nod* You're an ancient of times long past! \(^^)/

Last edited: