Which is better ereader or mobile?

Daichi

I want to know this for reading content online.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
An ereader will probably give you more options like text size, dark modes and all that but an extension could give you the same thing.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't even have a smartphone, so I can't tell you :s_tongue:

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
I want to know this for reading content online.

What content are you talking about in specific? Generally an e-reader using e-ink would put less stress on your eyes (Assuming you are reading in daylight), e-ink ereaders also last longer without recharging. But they are generally for reading epubs and pdfs, not so sure about surfing the web...

A mobile phone or tablet uses up more power on the screen, and probably puts more strain on the eyes. Of course a lot of that can be mitigated if you use dark mode or reader mode.

You'll have to be more specific about your use case.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Yes, this seems like a good thread...:blob_hmm_two:

@Tony mobile app whennnnnnn; opensource it, we will help (obviously not me unless you want your code to break but others on SH will).:blob_nom::blob_gift::blob_highfive:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yes, this seems like a good thread...:blob_hmm_two:

@Tony mobile app whennnnnnn; opensource it, we will help (obviously not me unless you want your code to break but others on SH will).:blob_nom::blob_gift::blob_highfive:
I doubt Tony-chan would make it open source tbh...

Like, she seems to prefer keeping her code to herself. (Which makes plenty of sense to me~)