Which scribbeler do you 'Disapprove of' the most?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
KISS ! KISS ! KISS !

gorge want a boy/girlfriend !
No, I don't have the guts specifically designed to allow for stress-free talking to women. I have the guts that allow for stress-free trespassing on land owned by people with guns, riding dirt bikes, using sharp objects, firing guns, driving cars, and other stereotypical masculine stuff.
KISS ! KISS ! KISS !

gorge want a boy/girlfriend !

In fact, only the very small part at beginning concern you.

The rest is my choice about another user : Para23 the toxic instagrammer that joined recently (that i hope could go back there to not pollute us)

PS : is there a way to stop SH forum to fusion posts together ? @SailusGebel
No, there is not. You just have to sit and wait for an amount of time I don't know if you want it not to fuse

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Mmmmmmmmmm... I don't think it's a good idea to make joke threads like this one tbh. The chances of someone actually bringing up their grudges here and causing drama are a bit too high.

Though well, I guess it's fine as long as no drama is actually caused... Still, I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyways, I'm gonna say that I disapprove of the people who don't follow the forum rules! Fear my mighty report button, for I am not scared of using it!!! :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint:
My reports mostly move threads around and rarely get posts deleted though. It's incredibly rare for one of my reports to do anything more than that, unless I'm reporting a spam account that just wants to post fishy links to scam people, as those accounts get banned and deleted fast.

SailusGebel

Mmmmmmmmmm... I don't think it's a good idea to make joke threads like this one tbh. The chances of someone actually bringing up their grudges here and causing drama are a bit too high.

Though well, I guess it's fine as long as no drama is actually caused... Still, I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyways, I'm gonna say that I disapprove of the people who don't follow the forum rules! Fear my mighty report button, for I am not scared of using it!!! :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint:
My reports mostly move threads around and rarely get posts deleted though. It's incredibly rare for one of my reports to do anything more than that, unless I'm reporting a spam account that just wants to post fishy links to scam people, as those accounts get banned and deleted fast.
based stabby-stabby magical gurl :blob_shade:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
As the title says. Which scribbeler among us do you 'Disapprove of' the most?

I'd say @Agentt . But if I'm being memey, @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian and on a more PERSONAL level, @Jun_Sakazuki . (fuck you june)

If any mod is reading this, this is a completely non-toxic thread and I am not trying to start toxicity whatsoever! That is totally NOT my Intention at all! :blobthumbsup:

Cannot select yourself.
Cannot select some random bot account or something like that (you know what I'm talkin about!)
Be completely honest! This is a simple 'disapproval' after all! :blobspearpeek:
Cannot choose everyone.
Try to take a specific name if you can.
@PeacefulMyst’s clone

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Aaqil

Cookies!
:blob_paint: :blob_paint: :blob_paint: :blob_paint: :blob_cookie:

melchi

What is a custom title?
The only scribbler that I disapprove of is deletedmember they are in a bunch of the old threads and seem to be extremely random.