Who else is playing last of us

proxybaba

I’m playing the game for the first time and guess what is my fav activity in the game, breaking lockers while listening the sound of combination. I feel like a professional thief. LoL

K_Jira

my dad played it and I only helped out in some parts, but I like the parts where we have to sneak around. It tests my patience level tho :)

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
the first one? i only played a little bit of it on PS3/PS4 because the original mechanics and gameplay were unbalanced ass. TLOU 2, however, is far better thanks in large part to it's accessibility options. might get Pt 1 on PC sometime because, as i understand it, they rebuilt 1 with the lessons they learned making 2 and included all the improvements made to 2.

Ishmahl

I am, but I've been having crashing issues, so I gave up for the day, crashed 3 times in an hour and since I was playing on the per act saves, I lost 40 minutes to those crashes. planning on restarting without the permadeath option purely because losing that much to crashing is a pain.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I have it but never finished it. Playing shooters with a controller is something I don't do.

Blue09o

I have but only the part one tho on the ps3
Because the only fun games in the ps device is that, re5, the evil within and gta5 but I lean on playing that more often even to the point of beating the game 6-7 times