Who Needs a Synopsis Edit?

Schwab

I'm willing to edit anyone's and I mean anyone's synopsis for 1 US dollar. Doesn't matter if you're writing a gender bender story about a love triangle between the MC's new body's dad and his dog, I will edit your synopsis for you in exchange for payment.

I would prefer it if you did not write a gender bender story about a love triangle between the MC's new body's dad and his dog, but I'm not here to judge, I just want money. You want a long synopsis, a short synopsis, a poem synopsis, anything, I'll do my very best to give it to you.

Heck, man, if you ask really nicely, I'll even edit your first chapter for you. Just add another buck and...well, I'll see what you've got. So just think about it, okay? My DMs are always open.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.
No. The correct name is Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price. Learn proper English, weeb ^^ :blobspearpeek:
*Fairly fined filthy finalizing
Baleful Behaviors for a Balanced Bargain ^^

Raunchy Requests at Reduced Rates -- don't know which I like more :blob_aww:
I think you might be starting to derail this...

I'm willing to edit anyone's and I mean anyone's synopsis for 1 US dollar. Doesn't matter if you're writing a gender bender story about a love triangle between the MC's new body's dad and his dog, I will edit your synopsis for you in exchange for payment.

I would prefer it if you did not write a gender bender story about a love triangle between the MC's new body's dad and his dog, but I'm not here to judge, I just want money. You want a long synopsis, a short synopsis, a poem synopsis, anything, I'll do my very best to give it to you.

Heck, man, if you ask really nicely, I'll even edit your first chapter for you. Just add another buck and...well, I'll see what you've got. So just think about it, okay? My DMs are always open.
I wish you luck with your endeavour!
\o/

X

DeirdreH

I've never written a story before, but now I kinda want to write one just to see where your limits actually are.