Why bilibili EN is the best video sharing website "China numba wan!"

Hobo_With_A_Scythe

Bilibili is the greatest video sharing website because china doesn't care about copyright so people can just upload full movies, tv episodes etc. It's beautiful.

They have all the obscure movies too. I was looking for noroi the curse, a japanese horror movie and I found it on bilibili, I also found all the ju-on movies and crying freeman.

You can barely find any good movies on youtube.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
You could also probably find it on torrents. But nice to know. Now I have to find a foss client for it

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I watched full episodes of Gurren Lagaan on Bilibili. I haven't been able to finish the series though, but from the episodes I've seen, the animation barely looks like it aged and the story is pretty engaging.

Jet

Thanks for tip, but that's definitely not the greatest video sharing site lol. I tried searching for a plethora of silent and mid XX century movies that I haven't been able to find for years and found nothing. However, there are indeed plenty of recent movies. I don't think it stacks up well against russian networks like VK.com or OK.ru. But it's good if you want to find something that just came out.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Just watched Bullet Train on bilibili the other day. Great place. No ads. No trojan. No popups every 2 minutes. HD. What more could you ask for?

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
Thanks for tip, but that's definitely not the greatest video sharing site lol. I tried searching for a plethora of silent and mid XX century movies that I haven't been able to find for years and found nothing. However, there are indeed plenty of recent movies. I don't think it stacks up well against russian networks like VK.com or OK.ru. But it's good if you want to find something that just came out.
China and Russia, the power couple of pirated content.