Why do the Elder Scrolls kids alway try to push the values of Communism upon you?

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
They also say things like this: (By the way made the forum as a joke don’t take offense)

“Other kids: “ah I’m going to play sports with my friends!”
Me: reading the Communist manifesto in Russian.”

Alinterelins

They also say things like this: (By the way made the forum as a joke don’t take offense)

“Other kids: “ah I’m going to play sports with my friends!”
Me: reading the Communist manifesto in Russian.”
Well if you want to be The True Communist you have to read the Communist manifesto in German because people founded it were German or in Chinese 'cause it's the only nowadays Communist country i know. Because there's no Communism in Russia! Believe me i know, i live there.

And about kids. What did you expect in the world where every (EVERY SINGLE ONE) race of The Tamriel either a racist or a nationalist. They have to because otherwise it would be a very miserable world with no light side in it. Because where racism and nationalism says "we're standing above all because we're [your option]" Communism say "Let's work together for everyone's better future".

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well if you want to be The True Communist you have to read the Communist manifesto in German because people founded it were German or in Chinese 'cause it's the only nowadays Communist country i know. Because there's no Communism in Russia! Believe me i know, i live there.

And about kids. What did you expect in the world where every (EVERY SINGLE ONE) race of The Tamriel either a racist or a nationalist. They have to because otherwise it would be a very miserable world with no light side in it. Because where racism and nationalism says "we're standing above all because we're [your option]" Communism say "Let's work together for everyone's better future".
Whatever it is you're smoking I want some

Suryae

Dismembered

Eh, anarchism is better.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun

True, I was just talking about kids who really got into Skyrim, then got into more deep Elder Scrolls lore, and can verbatim say Skyrim memes. They also some way somehow found and latched onto the concept of communism, and how yeah living in a place where everyone is equal would be great. They usually learn eventually that the issue communism in a real environment is that even if you could somehow get basically everyone in your country to at least have homogeneous ideals, a true communist government is purposely weak so the will of the people is supreme, so for example there isn’t much the government can do to protect their citizens trade, or in war the government can’t force people to fight; if people are tired of war the government will have to make a treaty fast.
Sorry for the off topic rant of hypotheticals.