Why should I read your novel?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I try very hard to make an Isekai that both excites and surprises you while sprinkling in strange scientific facts that will make you ponder the nature of higher dimensions and other esoteric scientific minutiae as I weave a complex theory as to how the universe could function if time was a local phenomenon while peppering it with sorrow, joy and redemption as well as frequently adding in my talk offs from when I was working suicide prevention, so it's the sort of bittersweet story that educates while helping you deal with the fact that life isn't fair.

I was inspired by Flatland.

Which novel?
ALL OF THEM.
It's one big story and it all ties in together.

Didn't ask. You should crack open a Bible and see what you've been missing.
and what, you know I haven't because God told you? i can see where this convo is going smh. if being rude is how you intend on spreading christianity, maybe you should crack that bible open again.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
and what, you know I haven't because God told you? i can see where this convo is going smh. if being rude is how you intend on spreading christianity, maybe you should crack that bible open again.
The Bible, and for that manner, all religions, all ideologies that make a claim to objective truth are inherently inflamatory and are meant to be gatekept as there are people will come to the way, and those who won't. Those who won't overcome to the way, should never be allowed into the movement as they will serve as subverters. Just as cancer shouldn't enter the body.

patrick_lansing

You will read and read, but will little think
What wealth my words to you will bring.

For often, when on your couch you lie,
In vacant or in pensive mood,
the lines, the characters, the events,
may flash upon your inward eye,
which is the bliss of solitude.

And then your heart with pleasure, will fill.
And will dance with the daffodils.

... wait whaaaat?

The Bible, and for that manner, all religions, all ideologies that make a claim to objective truth are inherently inflamatory and are meant to be gatekept as there are people will come to the way, and those who won't. Those who won't overcome to the way, should never be allowed into the movement as they will serve as subverters. Just as cancer shouldn't enter the body.
Except all human souls are Gods children. He wants everyone to join him in heaven. The whole point of Christ is so he could save us and give us a chance to get to heaven. To gatekeep in such a manner you're describing isnt the way God intended heaven to be for humans. We're not cancer to God, were ALL lost from his path but we can find our way. Those lost can still find Jesus, but they're--including me--are not going to want to if people like you are going to "gatekeep" heaven. That's not your job nor is it your worry. You're coming at me because I write erotica, well you don't know anything about my religion or why I write fantasy. You don't know how I plan on implanting God into my works despite it's nature. You don't know how I intended on spreading the word of Christ. You don't know if I'm going to hell or to heaven. Thats not for you to know, worry about, or comment on.

wresch

If you have an interest in what is happening in Ukraine, you will read my novel.

Attachments

• 0037321-9b9d71de-705c-488d-9666-a2999061bd20.jpg
    0037321-9b9d71de-705c-488d-9666-a2999061bd20.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 15

Shrimp_eater

Whats with the ecclesiastical debate above? There's only one true religion we all must follow

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Didn't ask. Read the bible.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Let this chick make the big question: Even if people tell you reasons for reading their novel, are you going to read them? Or do you just want their attention?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Let this chick make the big question: Even if people tell you reasons for reading their novel, are you going to read them? Or do you just want their attention?
Both actually lol. But most of the stories and the people here are just seriously boring