Without taking a test, what do you think your current IQ is?

Tempokai

Overworked One
I had a test two weeks ago, and I got 116. Probably would've got more if I was not bored answering last 4 questions

Kenjona

160 was my score when tested, but its been decades.

DiscoDream

Severe autist
In my 11th year I was put at 156, though now I suspect it's much lower. A bullet to the brain, crippling drug addiction and several years of chemo have almost certainly made me dumber.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
IQ actually does not change much throughout your life. The test itself measures you on a range. And, as people in here have commented, it does somewhat depend on your current physical and mental condition as to whether or not you're operating at peak capacity. However, all variables controlled for, the test should predict your IQ within 5 or so points. Your test results can vary within about a 10 point range, but if you were to take a few dozen (real) IQ tests, you could plot them out and get an average that is within 5 or so points of the score you got.

That middle result is your true IQ score. The only reason it can't be accurately measured in this way is that every single time you take the test, it taints the results because you will gain information from it every time you take it and thus you will be more able to score higher next time. I suppose it would be possible if you could create 10+ real professional IQ tests (not the type you find on the internet, those consistently measure about 20 points higher than your real IQ score) then you could probably make it work. But, that's incredibly expensive and way too much effort to get a more accurate read when just the result of 1 test is close enough.

EDIT: Also, for the record, I have taken 2 IQ tests in my life. One was in 4th grade, and it gave me a result of 119. The other was in highschool, and it broke down the results by subject, those subjects being in the area of the major scholastic subjects. I don't remember the exact numbers, but rounding to the nearest, it was about 100 in social studies and economics, 120 in math and science, and 150 in reading comprehension.
doesnt change much? what if you were a pothead for most of your teenage and adult life? i mean im SURE i lost brain cells in all this time. I might sound slightly more eloquent than the common pleb but any cunt can sound smart when all they do is watch Rick and Morty and drink vodka.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
The say the smartest individuals have the lowest common sense. And I have a lot of common sense. So you tell me.

I am a bit opposite of you. I don’t have much common sense.

However, I do have episodes of retardation where my IQ takes a square root.

ACertainPassingUser

I got 119 in middle school.
Probably doesn't increase that much since I barely learn anything in life. Its hard to find competent and accurate IQ test online, and I didn't feel like wasting some money for IQ test at some phycologist around here.

The average number of IQ is supposedly 100 internationally. But some countries with advanced wealth and education have average of 118-120, which is the international "above average".

And IQ didn't mean much in the grand scale. It's just a intelligence "Quotent". There's other "Quotent" like EQ, SQ, and other stuff. Bad at math but smart at making social connection also an important "Quotent".

Being able to read people and understand their emotion is also a "Quotent". Being able to stay calm and find motivation in life is also called Spiritual "Quotent".

People were not just lacking "this one thing" that make you not success. They're lacking "A LOT" of things that necessary for success.

Some bastard may insult the president like Joe Biden and Trump. But did they even know about politics ? Did they even understand that the top of the line is filled with smart people above their intelligence level ?

Well, whatever. In my opinion, The most successful happiest person is those unpopular investor millionaire with no ties to any country and able to go wherever they want in the world.

Last edited:

Jemini

doesnt change much? what if you were a pothead for most of your teenage and adult life? i mean im SURE i lost brain cells in all this time. I might sound slightly more eloquent than the common pleb but any cunt can sound smart when all they do is watch Rick and Morty and drink vodka.

Yeah, correction. IQ can change in a negative direction if you cause mechanical damage to the brain. There is no means by which to change it in the positive direction, and it will not change for anything shy of mechanical damage to the brain. Outside of those conditions, IQ remains more or less stable throughout your life.

(Note, once again, this is assuming a professionally done test. Internet tests will give wild results that could be all over the place and are in no way accurate.)

EternalSunset0

The last time I took an IQ test was in my senior year of highschool and scored 116, which is pretty much average. If I were to take a guess for my current IQ, I'd say I would be like 118, maybe 120. If I were to guess what I feel like my IQ should be, its like 2. I feel like I have 2 brain cells most days. Twice I called my kitchen the living room which just had me laughing my ass off at my own incompetence and lack of understanding of the English language anytime I'm not writing it down.
Probably the low 100s.

Dieter

the Writer
I don't need to take no test. I know its above 200.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Yeah, correction. IQ can change in a negative direction if you cause mechanical damage to the brain. There is no means by which to change it in the positive direction, and it will not change for anything shy of mechanical damage to the brain. Outside of those conditions, IQ remains more or less stable throughout your life.

(Note, once again, this is assuming a professionally done test. Internet tests will give wild results that could be all over the place and are in no way accurate.)
hm. Well i probably had enough points to spare. Not like most of my past jobs required too many brain cells. You'd be surprised how many jobs out there pay you well to do very minimal things.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
My IQ is:
8675309 (8675309)
8675309 (8675309)

I got it (I got it), I got it
I got my IQ on the wall
I got it (I got it), I got it
For a good time, for a good time whine about the dunn-kruger effect because honestly I find IQ to be a rather arbitrary number that really isn't that good at predicting outcomes unless you are comparing scores within the same data set.

Or I got a 146.
Something like that.

Nafew

I took an online iq test when I was around 9 and since I wasn't really good at english at the time (english is my 3rd lanuage. First is Bangla and second is Hindi.) , I didn't even understand 80% of the questions XD.
Obviously the test wasn't accurate but if I were guess I'd be 2