Without taking a test, what do you think your current IQ is?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Around 125. Depending on the test it can go up to 140 or down to 110 since I'm terrible at noticing patters.

unknownking

your local shitposter
room temperature IQ. But I won't tell if I mean it in Fahrenheit/Celsius or Kelvin. :blob_cookie:

Crossdivor

My iq is so high that when I hear a funny joke I debate whether to laugh or not (since it takes energy), while debating I realize I missed the timing to laugh and now its too late, then I decide I will laugh twice as much on the next joke I hear. Till now I have many pending laughs

Sayu

Eugh eig
I have only taken the sketchy mock website ones, the free ones, and they all ranged from 107 to 120 to 140. If I were to assume I'd say above average, around 115.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I’m impressed people have so many opportunities to take IQ tests??? Like where do you do them?? Don’t tell me Google, all I get are sites that look highly dubious.

Last week I still had 10 brain cells, till today only one survived.

Forestbear

Most likely around the 90s or something. Unless the test includes useless knowledge since I remember a lot of that.

AiLovesToGrow

I write silly erotica
I don't know half as much half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of what I know half as well as I deserve.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Average. Dunno what the average is and quite frankly don't care, but the result would probably put me on average.