Wondering~

Scaver

So first my story is on first person multi perspective. Why? Because i like first pov. It's feels close you know? And multi pov because that makes it more interesting. Now back to the topic. So i was thinking about making atleast 60% things from mc's pov. What do you guys think?

Scaver

first for mc and third for sides is very popular, and I personally like it
no cuz my side characters have chracter development and i personally enjoy introducing new chracter pov

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
So first my story is on first person multi perspective. Why? Because i like first pov. It's feels close you know? And multi pov because that makes it more interesting. Now back to the topic. So i was thinking about making atleast 60% things from mc's pov. What do you guys think?
I think, as long as you're not constantly switching POV's in the same chapter, it should be okay.
You'd need to make it clear whose POV it is.
If you do switch a POV within the same chapter, I feel it's better to not do it a lot since it can be a little jarring for the reader.
However, make sure you clearly show that the POV has changed.
It could be something as simple as a +++ between the paragraphs, or even a [Character] heading to show the switch.

Either way you want to do it, I personally still think it's best to do one POV within a chapter.

Hope your story goes well and that you enjoy what you write.
(^-^)

*huggles*

Ah, for examples of different POV's, I've heard that Game of Thrones does that so maybe check that out for an idea of how to do it?
'-'

X

Noel_Elitia

i feel no porblem here. people will only read your novel if they find your novel interesting

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Just write it. Let the readers decide if they like it or not. It's hard to argue hypotheticals.

Scaver

Just write it. Let the readers decide if they like it or not. It's hard to argue hypotheticals.
There is no way im posting untill i have got a sizeable number of chapters and outline done.

TotallyHuman

Why not. I don't really like these kinds of stories, since usually the povs are way too similar to each other and inner monologues make the characters sound far less interesting than they seem on the outside, but oh well. To each their own.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
There is no way im posting untill i have got a sizeable number of chapters and outline done.
The problem is you're asking our opinion about something that only you would know. You're practically asking every blind person, "How do I look?"

We are these blind people. We have absolutely no idea what you're going to write. If we say, "That would be awesome", there's a good chance you would ruin it. If we say, "No, you're gonna suck", there is a chance that you would make something totally awesome.

So just write it. The longer you mull over this, the more time you waste not getting anything done. Whenever you feel like you want to publish it, let the meat grinder deal with it. You're a new author, experiment with what you feel like you can do. Popularity and quality comes later. As a new author, you just do what you want to do, and find your style.

We have zero information on what you're going to write other than "It's going to be multiple first person POV". Ai-chan came from syosetu. Ai-chan has seen some good ones that does that, but most of those who did that sucked.

Which one will you be? We do not know. We have zero information.