Editing Word Strength Thesaurus?

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
Anyone know a resource from the interwebs that can give you "Word Strength"?

For example, say instead of very angry, consider irate.

And such hierarchies such as miffed -> angry -> irate.

Cheers to anyone who can link such a thing.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Anyone know a resource from the interwebs that can give you "Word Strength"?

For example, say instead of very angry, consider irate.

And such hierarchies such as miffed -> angry -> irate.

Cheers to anyone who can link such a thing.
So, is it like a word web? if it is, then here you go... hmm, hierarchies are harder to find though:

1. Make your own.

2. Subscribe.

3. Persevere and Find a FREE one.

Well, find a better explanation to find weak-to-strong synonyms, or just use a thesaurus and read each definition so you can examine which is weak and strong. If that kind of site existed, I'd be using it too, you know.

Jemini

I would have to say just read a lot from skilled authors. That's how I strengthened my vocabulary.

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
Whoa! Not bad, very useful.

Hierarchies are really hard to find. Especially, the words that you want to use to heighten or lessen a certain feeling in stories. Let's see which one will work out best. Word webs seems good.

Kitsura

I would have to say just read a lot from skilled authors. That's how I strengthened my vocabulary.
Pretty much. A good portion of my prose was learned through reading other authors.

Agentt

Thighs
Ok, so, I was just gonna suggest you one of those websites which replace everything with a better synonym, but I thought of checking it myself first.

Input: "I am your father!" said darth wader as Luke trembled and fell. He simply couldn't believe that such a monstrously man could be related to him.

Output: "I am your father!" same darth wading bird as Luke trembled and fell. He merely could not believe that such a monstrously man might be associated with him.

Napelynn

Ok, so, I was just gonna suggest you one of those websites which replace everything with a better synonym, but I thought of checking it myself first.

Input: "I am your father!" said darth wader as Luke trembled and fell. He simply couldn't believe that such a monstrously man could be related to him.

Output: "I am your father!" same darth wading bird as Luke trembled and fell. He merely could not believe that such a monstrously man might be associated with him.
It looks like it works perfectly. Tell me the name of the site.

Agentt

Thighs
It changed “I don’t want to die!” to “I don’t need to die!”
It changed one of my chapters to this.

Nyahelllooo~~~~~
Today, your MC...

"Hey AI! Am I a adult female or a Sir?!"

"We should not be- we must always rummage around for food." Screeched and wailed the random lady I found.
"How concerning Kingdom of Thailand, MC chan.?"

"Sounds like some type of fish."

"I wish to eat fish...eat felt nice, soft and every one."

"Ha? Then, Masir...no...Mamir?"
"Mamir, sounds nice."
"We-we would like a shelter, and survivors, and food! we'd like to boi-"

"Oh yes, boil. you only schooled United States of America today's topic. Good girl."

So, boil is once the water desires to induce out. typically the air and water area unit enemies and air pushes water down, therefore we tend to facilitate water by golf stroke it alight.

Really seems like water is Associate in Nursing M.
Frick, it strikes a chord in my memory of that ocean.
Okay, so, water, wait, i feel we tend to lined that topic.

"What is she doing?"

"Oh, Mc chan likes {to do|to try to to|to try Associate in Nursingd do} an inner monologue currently then."

"Its referred to as act with readers, okay?"

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
It sucks, perspectively speaking. I could do better, but I don't want to flex too much. Better keep that thing to yourself, it's hazardous.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member

Flashwolf96

Um, I don't know anything about hierarchies or anything, but if it's just a thesaurus, my go-to is Word Hippo. It's saved me from writing like a third grader numerous times.

I tried looking up "very angry", and "irate" was one of the many synonyms presented. Hope it helps.

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
Word Hippo is very good and is a handy tool.

I was looking more for something that gives an indication of which of synonyms carry how much amplitude regarding the particular emotion, action, or description that they relate.