World shattering news then orgy

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
There is no context for this little quarry of mine. I'm definitely not looking for people's general reaction to seeing this scene. Nope not at all.

Anyway on to the topic at hand while going deep in some test writing for a few scenes that I plan to write (still working on chapter 1 cause I'm lazy) I realized that a key plot point comes before an orgy scene that's already been set in motion before this.

Hm, I think I should better at explaining this, okay so for my series I'm currently focusing on 2 MC's at the beginning so the second mc has a sex scene with another member of the main cast (no this is not a harem, the way I write it is more of sex friends) any way after the rest comes in the and the bomb is dropped a few seconds later the sluttiest person in the group initiates an orgy in which mc 2 dips, but I'm gonna keep the orgy in explicit detail cause I can.

I do wonder though how people will respond to this, or if the whiplash would be weird.

I plan to pace it as best as I can and give confirmation that the world is heavily sexual and depraved so things like this will happen from time to time.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
You can have the two things play off of each other. For example, if the news was that a town was destroyed, you could use similar words in the orgy. Houses burning down can go into descriptors of burning desire. Slaughtered civilians could be related to seed spilled on the floor, potential lives wasted. Honestly, most things can be represented in a sexual way, and it might decrease or increase the whiplash of the two things happening so close together.

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
You can have the two things play off of each other. For example, if the news was that a town was destroyed, you could use similar words in the orgy. Houses burning down can go into descriptors of burning desire. Slaughtered civilians could be related to seed spilled on the floor, potential lives wasted. Honestly, most things can be represented in a sexual way, and it might decrease or increase the whiplash of the two things happening so close together.
Whoa whoa, nothing that dark or morbid. That's for later. Too early to be razing towns right now, I was thinking though now that I'd use it to try and reassure the rest who are having mixed feelings about it and are worried about the future.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Whoa whoa, nothing that dark or morbid. That's for later. Too early to be razing towns right now, I was thinking though now that I'd use it to try and reassure the rest who are having mixed feelings about it and are worried about the future.
That works too, I have a lot of fluff in my story as well. You can focus on the strengthening of their bonds through the emotions and flesh slapping they share. Sex can be comforting, especially when it's with people you trust and consider friends.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
If this is at the start of your story, this will set the tone and expectations moving forward. Does this juxtaposition seem appropriate for that? To me it sounds grave then moving to an orgy could be comical.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Switching from grim to orgy seems a bit too sudden. If there was a few minutes between it then fine, but right after would be comical

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sounds good to me! I've got a scene like that in my story, but on a smaller scale.

Speedwagon889

Tbh orgy then world-shattering news sounds better. If the two things are going to happen at roughly the same time, then have the orgy first. That way you don't have to worry about the whiplash in the direction of these sluts are fucking NOW? And instead you can write it like everybody got caught with their pants down and focus on the ensuing panic of 'what do we do now?' when you cut back to the orgy-goers

At least with little to no context, that's how I'd do it