Worst Story Ideas

Leti

What if I accidentally mentioned someone’s story? :blob_hide:
Sailus's stalker writing a story for him.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Damn, I can't think of a cliche and cringe story that hasn't already written by Asians! -in another world, as an omnipotent impotent slave harem betrayed by to the strongest excluded from the party because loli dragon but actually reincarnated as a reincarnation In another world!

Stupid enough of a title?

SailusGebel

Damn, I can't think of a cliche and cringe story that hasn't already written by Asians! -in another world, as an omnipotent impotent slave harem betrayed by to the strongest excluded from the party because loli dragon but actually reincarnated as a reincarnation In another world!

Stupid enough of a title?
So-so.

Succubiome

That Time I Had Amnesia And Was Locked Alone In A Featureless White Room And Somehow Couldn't Even Hallucinate From Lack Of Stimulation Because I Lacked The Imagination To Do So, So I Played Tic-Tac-Toe Against Myself Repeatedly (And Lost)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Reincarnated as a Vampires Fangs. Reincarnated as a Vibrator. Reincarnated as a Gothic Castle. The list goes on.
Am interested in the Vibrator story.

Cuz I am.
Throw in your worst story ideas: make it cringe, make it cliche, make it so bad I get mental damage from it
Try misunderstandings in JP, then KR. FUCKING HATE THOSE.

BlackKnightX

Once upon a time, there was a dude who felt lonely.

One day while he surfed through the internet, he came upon a little community called Scribble Hub forum.

His eyes sparkled, his loneliness starting to fade away, as he realized this forum was full of people like him, people who were tired of the same ol' clichéd tales he had heard a million times.

With his heart thumping in his chest, he came up with a brilliant idea!

"Right," said he, "what if I post a forum asking for worst story ideas? That would bring people like me together in one place! Genius!"

And so it was done.

The dude was no longer lonely, and he lived happily ever after~

Last edited:

TotosMonsterWorld

Ah yes, Me, My Wife, and her favourite Kitchen Knife
- A Collection of Short Stories about getting murdered by different Yandere Wifes.

The Hikikomori Master Race: Puppeteering the World from the Shadows
- A young, depressed Boy, after four years of being a Shut-in, accidentally finds out that there is more to a certain forum than he expected. And that Global Warming, Corona, AI Domination, and the Politics of the entire World are influenced and artificallly engineered by Gods Agents posing as Hikikomori and fellow Shut-Ins world-wide. Heck, even the Godzilla and Magical Girl Apocalypse Projects are 87% completed. What will he do now that he knows this?

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
I got c*vid and got hit by a truck which Reincarnated me into another world as a Slave!?
But I still have covid and become the center of a new pandemic only to attract the attention of the Saintess- and she’s cute?!
Idk what counts as bad, but I had this idea a while ago. A typical isekai.

A stripper reincarnated into a crab, then started a crabpocalypse by just dancing under the sea
Sebastian and the little Merdancer, rated R cut
Only Chuuni Makes Me Stronger: Monologuing My Enemies to Death in Another World.
I would totally read this
a story about all the messed up things that dolphins have done
That’s too dark for me lol
Once upon a time, there was a dude who felt lonely.

One day while he surfed through the internet, he came upon a little community called Scribble Hub forum.

His eyes sparked, his loneliness starting to fade away, as he realized this forum was full of people like him, people who were tired of the same ol' cliché tales he had heard a million times.

With his heart thumping in his chest, he came up with a brilliant idea!

"Right," said he, "what if I post a forum asking for worst story ideas? That would bring people like me together in one place! Genius!"

And so it was done.

The dude was no longer lonely, and he lived happily ever after~
Oh no! You found my secret plot!!

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Reincarnated as a Vampires Fangs. Reincarnated as a Vibrator. Reincarnated as a Gothic Castle. The list goes on.
Gothic castle sounds good, actually. But the other stuff… bleck!
Ah yes, Me, My Wife, and her favourite Kitchen Knife
- A Collection of Short Stories about getting murdered by different Yandere Wifes.

The Hikikomori Master Race: Puppeteering the World from the Shadows
- A young, depressed Boy, after four years of being a Shut-in, accidentally finds out that there is more to a certain forum than he expected. And that Global Warming, Corona, AI Domination, and the Politics of the entire World are influenced and artificallly engineered by Gods Agents posing as Hikikomori and fellow Shut-Ins world-wide. Heck, even the Godzilla and Magical Girl Apocalypse Projects are 87% completed. What will he do now that he knows this?
I would actually read these. Sounds pretty cool! Yandere forever! We all know that @Anon2023 will feature on this.
And rise of the hikikomori! LMAO!
Only Chuuni Makes Me Stronger: Monologuing My Enemies to Death in Another World.
This actually sounds like a really good story idea! I want this. If you ever write it, let me know!