Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I've eaten worse

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Tempokai

Overworked One
I had a dream, where I was searching for something in the market. Before that I was stopping some monster by using a bus. Anyway, some familiar character from the manga comes at me and shows me a fried meat, coated in sugar and stuffed in hot dog bun. Before I could bite it, I woke up at 6AM before my alarm because my stomach wanted to go to toilet. A cliffhanger.

Would you eat that kebab (?) or something like that?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I had a dream, where I was searching for something in the market. Before that I was stopping some monster by using a bus. Anyway, some familiar character from the manga comes at me and shows me a fried meat, coated in sugar and stuffed in hot dog bun. Before I could bite it, I woke up at 6AM before my alarm because my stomach wanted to go to toilet. A cliffhanger.

Would you eat that kebab (?) or something like that?
I have eaten worse, but sweets aren't my thing. So no

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Yes. Free food is free food. Sweet meat is good. But since you never took the bite, are we really sure that white powder is sugar?

Last edited:

SternenklarenRitter

What kind of meat is this? Is it "manga meat"? That thing with a bone stuck through a thick cylinder of supposed animal product? So that, battered and deep fried, and then coated with rainbow sprinkles. On a hotdog bun. Ya know just for giggles lets pour chocolate syrope on it too. From here, at the very least I'd try it. There are meats that just taste gross to me; like porkchops, steak, or any sort bird muscle (bird eggs or organs are a treat but the normal meat is repulsive to me), but I do like bacon and pastrami. So the preparation matters less to me than the kind of meat, even when you treat the meat like ice cream on sunday.