Would you rather be a wolf or a lion in your love life?

Daichi

Most of us know that wolfs are monogamous creatures i.e they mate with a partner for life, on the other hand lions typically mate with all the females in his pride which can consist up to 15 lions. How would you like your love life to be? Question is applicable to both male and female.

Mihou

Firefly—
Wolfs, that's why I am horribly avoid writing harem novels. :blob_cringe:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Most of us know that wolfs are monogamous creatures
I don't think most people know that... I certainly didn't.

Answering the question though, I'd rather find a single partner... If my partner really really wanted polyamory though, I might consider it.

Owl

Nervous writer
I'd love seeing a poll on this to see how men on scribblehub answer this and how women :blob_hmm:
I don't want a relationship, but going by my preferences for novels, I'd say I'd be a wolf

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most of us know that wolfs are monogamous creatures i.e they mate with a partner for life, on the other hand lions typically mate with all the females in his pride which can consist up to 15 lions. How would you like your love life to be? Question is applicable to both male and female.
Wolves are not that monogamous. At least, humans who identify as wolves aren't. Well, I'll give him credit for having a lifelong pair bond, but that's not monogamy in this case. I'm polyamorous with someone who considered his spirit animal to be a wolf and someone who considers his spirit animal to be a lion at the same time. The wolf is my boyfriend who died in 2015. I still consider him my boyfriend since he's dead. Nobody is calling his widow his ex-wife or telling her that her dead husband is her ex-husband, so there's no reason for me to consider him an ex either. He's my dead boyfriend. Period.

For those of you who are meeting me for the first time or don't know yet, I have a husband, a dead boyfriend, and two lovers. I am not in physical contact with my lovers due to the pandemic but keeping in touch with them via phone and internet.