Would you rather?

Would you rather?

• Total voters

Lloyd

Professional Writer
The first one, because having that many paper cuts would suck. Also you would probably pass out and drown.

Redemit

I once rolled down a huge grassy hill shirtless and got cut up from all the grass
we'd made a huge slip and slide that led to a river and I slid off the side of it into the grass
Anyway to prevent infection I had to rub alcohol all over my body and while it hurt something terrible it stopped fairly quickly

BlackKnightX

Kick the wall as hard as I can. Didn't say I have to land with the tip of my foot, though~ :s_wink:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
If everyone is answering by pointing out loop holes then,
I will choose "Jump in a pool of lemon juice while your body is covered in paper cuts" because....
i am not a gay.:blob_popcorn_two:
And you didn't specified that I cannot wear my anti Shark bite Scuba suit while doing it :blob_shade:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
If everyone is answering by pointing out loop holes then,
I will choose "Jump in a pool of lemon juice while your body is covered in paper cuts" because....
i am not a gay.:blob_popcorn_two:
And you didn't specified that I cannot wear my anti Shark bite Scuba suit while doing it :blob_shade:
Is that a zom 100 ref or are you just into shark thing?

Tsuru

Everyone already did all the jokes. So i gonna go the serious route.

The pool.

Because not sure if everyone know but removing nails, or in fact more precisely, putting bamboo sticks under the nails, is a true method of torture during WW2.
Though its true that someone mentioned about fainting/drowning in pool. And the numerous cuts x lemon, multiplicative result in a bigger pain.
But then the question is, "body covered in cuts" how precise it is?
Is it the cuts like 1mm between each other and like 30cm between each other? Can i choose to have cuts on less sensitive body parts ?
If jump in pool, is it allowed to immediately get out and wash immediately ?
Btw paper cuts. Are they deep or just very begnin?
Anyway, mostly will choose pool unless i get more infos about it.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
What if you don't have toenails to put a toothpick under? For example, they were all ripped out with pliers, and then the roots were cauterized with a glowing hot knife so they would never grow back. And yes, they got the fingernails as well.

Just asking for a friend

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Everyone already did all the jokes. So i gonna go the serious route.

The pool.

Because not sure if everyone know but removing nails, or in fact more precisely, putting bamboo sticks under the nails, is a true method of torture during WW2.
Though its true that someone mentioned about fainting/drowning in pool. And the numerous cuts x lemon, multiplicative result in a bigger pain.
But then the question is, "body covered in cuts" how precise it is?
Is it the cuts like 1mm between each other and like 30cm between each other? Can i choose to have cuts on less sensitive body parts ?
If jump in pool, is it allowed to immediately get out and wash immediately ?
Btw paper cuts. Are they deep or just very begnin?
Anyway, mostly will choose pool unless i get more infos about it.
I know about this and that why I chose the pool, for me paper cut are thin cut and while it be something painfull to jump into that pool, I can quickly leave it and wash it, it will be painful but just for a few seconds/minutes while in the other way the toothpick under the nail are different, with the strengh of the blow against the whole, it's either the toothpick penetrate into your feet or in the best case it pierce through your nail and remove it, be it one or the other the pain will last for a longer period than the pool and to have already be in a situation where I got my nail ripped of my finger, I will not hesitate at all into chosing the pool.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
pool... never heard of paper cut lemon torture but taking someone nails out with a nail is a torture method

Tsuru

I know about this and that why I chose the pool, for me paper cut are thin cut and while it be something painfull to jump into that pool, I can quickly leave it and wash it, it will be painful but just for a few seconds/minutes while in the other way the toothpick under the nail are different, with the strengh of the blow against the whole, it's either the toothpick penetrate into your feet or in the best case it pierce through your nail and remove it, be it one or the other the pain will last for a longer period than the pool and to have already be in a situation where I got my nail ripped of my finger, I will not hesitate at all into chosing the pool.
Yep because not sure if they don't know or if they act clueless focusing on the joke but,
Neither of these are particularly terrifying.
[Me seeing the post while replying to other post causing screen to go down]

..............wait wha?
...........(me speechless and not sure if its a joke or not)...............
Cough
Anyway
i'm having the same thinking about this problem.
Because the toothpick is clearly stated to bash it with A FULL BLOW
Some people have nails breaking and the pain isnt much, but ITS NOT THE SAME compared to bashing/removing it directly.
Its rare but early series had removing the nails to extract informations, used against protagonist or villains or random spies.

Also bashing a toe against a corner already hurt like hell. Imagine that combed with the toothpick thing. Heck, likely to faint or roll with tears on the ground.
Then there is the problem of "how to remove it".
Then the fact you likely can't walk with how much fcking pain you suffer, or at least can jump with the other leg.
Also risk infection.
Even if healed, maybe you can't walk on this foot for 1-2months.

Also forgot a detail, self preservation is VERY easy to kick in, especially as all human beings at least once suffered the pain of toe-hitting-corner. And doing the toothpick choice, is far harder or impossible compared to pool-jumping that maybe need just to self-hypnotizing "it will be quick"

-
TLDR : Easier to imagine it by portraying the choice, by self NAILING A NAIL in the foot/hand. Grown men can scream from that.
vs swimming in the sea with paper cuts for 10s (it sure hurt like hell)

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Yep because not sure if they don't know or if they act clueless focusing on the joke but,

[Me seeing the post while replying to other post causing screen to go down]

..............wait wha?
...........(me speechless and not sure if its a joke or not)...............

Cough
Anyway
i'm having the same thinking about this problem.
Because the toothpick is clearly stated to bash it with A FULL BLOW
Some people have nails breaking and the pain isnt much, but ITS NOT THE SAME compared to bashing/removing it directly.
Its rare but early series had removing the nails to extract informations, used against protagonist or villains or random spies.

Also bashing a toe against a corner already hurt like hell. Imagine that combed with the toothpick thing. Heck, likely to faint or roll with tears on the ground.
Then there is the problem of "how to remove it".
Then the fact you likely can't walk with how much fcking pain you suffer, or at least can jump with the other leg.
Also risk infection.
Even if healed, maybe you can't walk on this foot for 1-2months.

Also forgot a detail, self preservation is VERY easy to kick in, especially as all human beings at least once suffered the pain of toe-hitting-corner. And doing the toothpick choice, is far harder or impossible compared to pool-jumping that maybe need just to self-hypnotizing "it will be quick"

-
TLDR : Easier to imagine it by portraying the choice, by self NAILING A NAIL in the foot/hand. Grown men can scream from that.
vs swimming in the sea with paper cuts for 10s (it sure hurt like hell)

Allow me to suffix my sentiment by saying I kicked a metal door at the exact right angle to dislodge my toenail outright. I did not know I had done so until i inspected the toe several minutes later.

I then plucked the nail off, had the nailbed sanitized with isopropyl and bandaged.