Write a completely appropriate situation

Agentt

Thighs
Which cannot become inappropriate using the suffix- I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Draconite

Exist in the void
Sorry but i just can't

Naomi and Yuriza watched as Hitomi is dragged into a dark alleyway by a tentacle monster

"I've enough hentai to know where this is going..."

"Shut it Naomi, this isn't the time for that!"

"Geez, it's not like she will dissapear the moment she left our vision..., or did she?"

"Don't make flags goddamn it! Now hurry up before she gets traumatized by the tentacle monster!"

"Okay, okay,"

'Maybe i should've taken the progammer job offer i have instead of this shitty hero job...'

Hmm? it's actually appropriate?

Agentt

Thighs
'Maybe i should've taken the progammer job offer i have instead of this shitty hero job...'
Sounds like he is going to find an abandoned girl on his way home, discover she is a succubus and then....
So, yeah.
Maybe i should've taken the progammer job offer i have instead of this shitty hero job. I have seen enough hentai to know where that's going.

D

Deleted member 29316

A completely normal, bespectacled high school girl who seeks to transform herself so that more people would like her...

...so she became a Youtuber.

hauntedwritings

Finally inspired what to write as my next story,
To gain new insight I had to be investigatory.
As my understaning of six year old girls was not profound,
I chose to go and visit the local park and playground.
I sat and watched the little ones that were yet growing,
And heard someone say "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going."
In the end it was the best choice I ever made,
When I got to play a game the kids had never played.
And the eyes of all the children sparkled with envy,
When the officers offered a ride while the parents were in frenzy.

Perfectly appropriate, right?

Agentt

Thighs
A completely normal, bespectacled high school girl who seeks to transform herself so that more people would like her...

...so she became a Youtuber.
Yeah, not like she gave up her glasses and put on make up or something.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
A man saw an ugly bastard holding unto a beautiful girl as she was struggling from him.

"I think i've seen enough hentai to know where this is going." he decided to follow them to which they led him through a suspicious apartment as he listen in to their conversation.

"Please don't do it..." The girl which sounded in a tearful manner.

"Hehehe.... Since you dare speak to me that way, I let you feel the satisfaction of a true adult." the ugly bastard was laughing in a grotesque manner as the man began to hear the girl screaming.

He decided to walk by near a building which was facing their room and decided to peek in through there..

There....

"Dammit! I knew you wouldn't let me win this game." The girl grumbles as she lets go of the controller and began to eat chips off the bowl.

"Hehehe... Your father is the greatest smash player that even won in a local competition." The man replied as he was happy to spend time with his daughter.

Only to which one person standing outside was awestruck that something from his knowledge of hentai didn't even consider the posibility of this happening as cops began to come out through the door and started arresting him.

He was suspected to be a pervert who peeked through a child bathing while a mom spotted him outside as the duo was only spending time together after the divorce. He wanted to be a responsible parent for her daughter as he was afraid of her going through a bad path and decided to let her spend her hobbies that they might enjoy.

Napelynn

Cup noodles, instant ramen, sodium bricks. It has many names but-

“Onii-Chan yamete—!”

How dare they interrupt my monologue on instant ramen! I’ll kill them!

...Wait

Did I just hear “Onii-Chan yamete”?! Ooh... I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going. It’s probably an older brother forcing himself upon his little sister... How disgusting!

With my newfound knowledge of this crime, I did the only logical thing... I snuck up and looked through the window to get a peek at this hot, steamy, action.

“Hey, no! This isn’t fair! How could this be!!!

It wasn’t the heavenly scene I was looking for, it was just some dude watching hentai.

Screw this! I can watch that on my own!

Jemini

Which cannot become inappropriate using the suffix- I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
Ok, let's do this.

Melony left out on her field trip with a sack lunch. Cucumber sandwiches and a nice helping of peanut butter.

Today's task was to gather several ignius and metamorphic rock samples from this volcanic valley to demonstrate through hands-on application she had been paying attention in geology class.

Agentt

Thighs
This reminds me of a certain translator group...
Never before was my title more appropriate but.
I know
Ok, let's do this.

Melony left out on her field trip with a sack lunch. Cucumber sandwiches and a nice helping of peanut butter.

Today's task was to gather several ignius and metamorphic rock samples from this volcanic valley to demonstrate through hands-on application she had been paying attention in geology class.
Every single sentence gave rise to a new 6 no. Code. Each of them bieng....yabai.

Napelynn

I know that it's kinda obvious but what about the 6 digits he talked about?
Oh that. One of the hentai sites gives numbers to their doujins and people search for them and save them using those numbers. I think.

Jemini

What's wrong with all you perverts? That was a totally innocent situation.