Writing Flat Character Arcs

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
I ended up discussing flat character arcs this week, which led me down a hole I wasn't expecting. If you have any questions, comments, or whatever, well, it's here.

I have been using this more when not doing positive arcs. In fact, I put this into practice in the opening chapter of my new Grandmaster novel entries. Also, I'd love to use the teacher stuff I mentioned in this one (like with Great Teacher Onizuka and Assassination Classroom), as going through all my notes made it click with me big time. But that's future me's concerns.

Anyway, as always, I hope this helps you with your stories.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
Sorry, but your voice is so damn smooth man. (:blob_no: pls don't be mad)

I'm not, I know what you mean since I haven't forgotten your reason for it. :ROFLMAO: It just can easily be misinterpreted as the video being boring as opposed to you finding my voice soothing, that's all.

I mean, if someone DOES find it boring, I can understand.

OokamiKasumi

Author of Quality Smut
I ended up discussing flat character arcs this week, which led me down a hole I wasn't expecting. If you have any questions, comments, or whatever, well, it's here.

I have been using this more when not doing positive arcs. In fact, I put this into practice in the opening chapter of my new Grandmaster novel entries. Also, I'd love to use the teacher stuff I mentioned in this one (like with Great Teacher Onizuka and Assassination Classroom), as going through all my notes made it click with me big time. But that's future me's concerns.

Anyway, as always, I hope this helps you with your stories.
Excellent video! Love the topic!

☕