You are a Character that breaks the fourth wall

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
wait this is a character talking to me specifically?????
You are a character in the story who encounter the author but you can adapt it to your story and your mc talk to you.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
wait this is a character talking to me specifically?????
Writing it to yourself is a cop out and I am lazy
It also happens to be the most meaningful response I could write

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Hey, uhn... God. I don't quite get why you have let us suffer this much, but... I know things are bad for you too.

"Are we just... Ways for you to aliviate your stress, God? I... I don't get it... I don't understand it at all..." I could feel tears getting to my eyes, "Why hurt us like this, God? Why play with us like this, God?

"... If... If this is truly your divine will. I will accept it. I'll always be your loyal servant, God. I'll always pray to you even if you abandon us..." I lowered my head. I bowed to the God I have always worshipped my whole life and begged them while letting the tears freely fall on the ground, "But please... If God can still show us mercy... If God can still show us love... Please save us... Please... You're the only one we can turn to... Please..."

And if you truly abandon us... Then I will pray until my very last day, awaiting your return.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Give me a wealthy, childless relative I didn't even know I had, kill them, and leave all their stuff to me. Make sure I'm settled comfortably in the mansion with all four of my husbands before you quit.

Hasu_Riri

Prompt:

You are a character that breaks the fourth wall. At first you are disturbed at the carnage created by your Author and feel as if the Creator has betrayed you. However, you slowly experience the life of the Author through your dreams. One day, the Author of your dreams is the Author of the present, and they turn to you. They are hurting, they are tired, and they are ready to give up, releasing your world to whatever fate may the characters create with their own two hands. What do you say to them?
You have the audacity to utter those words after the havoc you've wreaked on everyone's lives? Well, how about we play a little game of switcheroo? You get to live in this delightful mess you've created, and I'll take my chances elsewhere. Oh, what's that? Are you trembling with fear? Afraid of the monster you've birthed? Haah~ You never saw this twist coming, did you? You never anticipated that your creation would spring to life, seeking justice?

Don't fret, even if you throw in the towel, we'll keep the show going. It's just that you won't be privy to the grand finale of this world. But as for your future, oh, it's crystal clear to me—bleak, lonely, drenched in sorrow, and as empty as your own heart. You'll keep doing what pleases you, even if it hurts others, won't you? In the end, you're nothing more than a failed creator...

Well now, the million-dollar question: will you finally step up and tidy up this glorious mess, crafting a breathtaking ending that will be sung about for generations? Or will you fade into obscurity, your name nothing more than a whisper in the annals of unfinished tales? Remember, you didn't complete a single thing, not even a run-of-the-mill story...