You are confused for a tribes reincarnated ancient deity and they start to worship you.

bishophyll

A tribe has been waiting for their primary deity to be reincarnated. You wander onto their land and the confuse you for said deity, showering you with gifts, garb and grandeur.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Sounds like a typical isekai town-building where the beta MC has no control and being swept away by the aggressive natives that he builts tech cuz he's 'concerned'.

The story can be interesting if the MC is concerned about the consequence of dropping tech left and right that he tries to get away from the tribe, ending up in another tribe that also awaits their deity and the previous tribes follows him. Two tribe meet and they're not friendly with each other...

Edit:Oh yea I didn't read the post properly...
Well if i'm in that situation, I would run away. Not interested in dem natives, even if they are handsome or beautiful.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
A tribe has been waiting for their primary deity to be reincarnated. You wander onto their land and the confuse you for said deity, showering you with gifts, garb and grandeur.
HernanCortes-kZmE--620x349@abc.jpg

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Can't blame them. I'm so handsome, how could they not confuse me for a deity? :blob_shade:

D

Deleted member 45782

Reminds me of something I read in history textbooks...