You are in a pickle....

Who will you go to or will you take your chances and run away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dia779

You're surrounded by 4 people in the open road, there is no vehicles and bystanders passing by.

-1st is a tall big young man with short blonde hair, in dark grey tank top with ripped jean and black combat boots. His face looked really grumpy, his green eyes solely focusing on you and he is dragging a battered pipe with fresh blood on it.
Blondie : "Come on, ya scaredy cat......stop running away lest you get hurt, badly...." he glares at you while wiping the blood on his cheek.
Position : In Front of you

-2nd is a lean man with long dark hair in a pony tail, his sharp gaze from his maroon orbs observing your trembling state, he is topless aside from the butcher's apron covering his upper body. On his left hand is a rather big meat cleaver also fresh with blood, he tilted his head slightly at you.
Butcher : "Lucky you, that im the one to find you so soon...... ignore that grumpy bozo and come on, let's bail before things get messy" he told you casually while staring down the 1st.
Position : Left side

-3rd is a much taller, bigger as well some lean muscle young male with short white hair and pink eyes, armed with a lot of firearms as well as grenade pouches all over his body, he is also nude..... fortunately the various wider straps helps o barely cover his lower regions, especially a medkit pouch covering the front of his crotch thus preserving his modesty....somewhat. He doesn't looked bothered despite his nudity and is wearing a down to earth yet oddly unnerving smile.
Nudist : "Cut it out you two! you fellas are scaring the poor thing!" he scolded the 1st and 2nd, while playing with a grenade with his right hand, on his left is a shotgun pointed down, his finger is concerningly still on the trigger.
Position : Right side

-4rd is also a taller yet leaner man, medium red hair, dark grey eyes behind a pair of red black tinted rounded glasses that is lazily sitting on his nose. He is sporting a mob boss attire, a dark gray suit with black trims, and a fur coat resting on his shoulders. He looked really tired as if he was "done" with something, he has a still smoking custom handgun in his right hand.
Mobster : "....Had enough of this, be a dear and get your ass over here. Now....." he said in an exhausted tone, raising his gun to reload while emphasizing his last words while narrowing his eyes at you then also glancing at the other three.

if u choose one of the 4 pls explain why or if u choose to run explain your plan.

You're surrounded by 4 people in the open road, there is no vehicles and bystanders passing by.

-1st is a tall big young man with short blonde hair, in dark grey tank top with ripped jean and black combat boots. His face looked really grumpy, his green eyes solely focusing on you and he is dragging a battered pipe with fresh blood on it.
Blondie : "Come on, ya scaredy cat......stop running away lest you get hurt, badly...." he glares at you while wiping the blood on his cheek.

-2nd is a lean man with long dark hair in a pony tail, his sharp gaze from his maroon orbs observing your trembling state, he is topless aside from the butcher's apron covering his upper body. On his left hand is a rather big meat cleaver also fresh with blood, he tilted his head slightly at you.
Butcher : "Lucky you, that im the one to find you so soon...... ignore that grumpy bozo and come on, let's bail before things get messy" he told you casually while staring down the 1st.

-3rd is a much taller, bigger as well some lean muscle young male with short white hair and pink eyes, armed with a lot of firearms as well as grenade pouches all over his body, he is also nude..... fortunately the various wider straps helps o barely cover his lower regions, especially a medkit pouch covering the front of his crotch thus preserving his modesty....somewhat. He doesn't looked bothered despite his nudity and is wearing a down to earth yet oddly unnerving smile.
Nudist : "Cut it out you two! you fellas are scaring the poor thing!" he scolded the 1st and 2nd, while playing with a grenade with his right hand, on his left is a shotgun pointed down, his finger is concerningly still on the trigger.

-4rd is also a taller yet leaner man, medium red hair, dark grey eyes behind a pair of red black tinted rounded glasses that is lazily sitting on his nose. He is sporting a mob boss attire, a dark gray suit with black trims, and a fur coat resting on his shoulders. He looked really tired as if he was "done" with something, he has a still smoking custom handgun in his right hand.
Mobster : "....Had enough of this, be a dear and get your ass over here. Now....." he said in an exhausted tone, raising his gun to reload while emphasizing his last words while narrowing his eyes at you then also glancing at the other three.
i will reveal the ending after getting the results :blob_popcorn:

Last edited:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

What is the writing prompt?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
...its not showing....sorry bout that gonna edit that rn
Ai-chan has seen your edit. But that's not a writing prompt. It's a forum game or author discussion. A writing prompt is where you tell the commenters to write an original composition (story). Choosing one and giving a reason why you choose one is not a writing prompt.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
None, i chose these leg, i dgaf. I have leg and i doubt any of them would use their weapon on me since they would do so from the begining. Running like hell is my option.

However.....if there's a yandere in one of them i might consider.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Why does this remind me of the Naruto cat hunting scene? You know the one

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
I have a loaded magi-shotgun with unlimited ammo. I am evil Akemi, *biscuits.💥💥💥💥💥💥

(*Warning viewer discretion advised-💥Gore ahead.💥)

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
I roll to seduce become very good friends with all four of them! They all seem like great men who share very similar hobbies, I'm sure they can get over the initial hostility after a couple drinks. And then we can all get a room.

Dia779

I deploy magic, "Skidadle, skadudal, your dick is not a noodle!"
Nudist : are....are u discriminating against a nudist!? just cuz my little bro's out huh!
Butcher : thats kinda messed up to be honest.....
I roll to seduce become very good friends with all four of them! They all seem like great men who share very similar hobbies, I'm sure they can get over the initial hostility after a couple drinks. And then we can all get a room.

you kinda spoiled the true end ngl.......
I have a loaded magi-shotgun with unlimited ammo. I am evil Akemi, *biscuits.💥💥💥💥💥💥

(*Warning viewer discretion advised-💥Gore ahead.💥)
Blondie : shit man! if they're packin' those things why do we even need to come save 'em in the first place!?
Mobster : .....huh, they didnt tell us about them having those scary looking toys....

Butcher & Nudist had long ran off the moment they saw the shotgun.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

if u choose one of the 4 pls explain why or if u choose to run explain your plan.

The butcher sounds the most reassuring, even with the maroon eyes and the possible dead body. My guess is that the butcher just handles all of their bodies, rather than kills.
Never trust someone who looks like they clothed themselves with a bdsm exhibit.
Never trust someone who just wants to put you down right now.
Never trust the one who sounds like an insane ex-boyfriend.

Dia779

Since you chose to ran off to who knows where, letting your legs take wherever.

We got the "Here we go again" ending :

The four sighed deeply with irritation.

Mobster : "you bunch of dumbasses!! now we'll have to look for them......AGAIN! my headaches getting worse now uurgh..!!" he scolded while clutching his head.

Blondie : "Shit...... how is it so hard to save one person from this creepy place, man!?" he tossed his pipe away in frustration.

Butcher : "Why are you naked.....?" he questioned the Nudist.

Nudist : "I was in hurry, so i only brought essentials" he answered in a serious tone and face.

Butcher : ".....I see...... well come on, let's go look for them, poor fella got scared by those two grumpy assholes...........and a naked dumbass" he added the last bit after glancing at the Nudist while pointing at the both the Mobster and Blondie.

Butcher : "Come on, this is no place for folks like them to die...." he gestured for them to follow, ignoring their glares and curses.

The four grunted and continued to look for you.

Succubiome

Ooh, my slowly approach the nudist strategy and ask them what to do strategy would've worked!

(they're the most heavily armed, and I doubt my running skill, so seemed like the best move)

D

Deleted member 139452

T
Since you chose to ran off to who knows where, letting your legs take wherever.

We got the "Here we go again" ending :

The four sighed deeply with irritation.

Mobster : "you bunch of dumbasses!! now we'll have to look for them......AGAIN! my headaches getting worse now uurgh..!!" he scolded while clutching his head.

Blondie : "Shit...... how is it so hard to save one person from this creepy place, man!?" he tossed his pipe away in frustration.

Butcher : "Why are you naked.....?" he questioned the Nudist.

Nudist : "I was in hurry, so i only brought essentials" he answered in a serious tone and face.

Butcher : ".....I see...... well come on, let's go look for them, poor fella got scared by those two grumpy assholes...........and a naked dumbass" he added the last bit after glancing at the Nudist while pointing at the both the Mobster and Blondie.

Butcher : "Come on, this is no place for folks like them to die...." he gestured for them to follow, ignoring their glares and curses.

The four grunted and continued to look for you.
The end reminds me of a tower of nightmares from a novel i forgot