Writing Prompt You Are Watching Tom and Jerry, and You Get Isekai'd into It. What Do You Do?

Agentt

Thighs
It’s a human world, with intelligent animals granted, but still a human world. So. I’ll probably just find a way to continue living normally.
You are missing out the opportunities the physics and biology and chemestry provide.
I mean, creating a nuke by mixing detergent, bleach and some milk.
Creating fur coats since it seems to grow within seconds and is practically indestructible.
Walking in air till you don't look down. You can literally create a rocket by this.
The seemingly infinite strength Jerry's cousin muscle has can be used as a power source.
And, of course, you can always blackmail politicians saying that you will leak images of their faces.
I will continue to watch Tom and Jerry in 7d
So, you will break and enter into that woman's house, and when the police arrest you and takes you to courts, your defence will be that you were interested in her pussy.
Shame on you, for thinking what you did.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
i would first try to find a part-time job until i got some saving, then i would adopt some kittens & birds as many as i can afford.
after that, i'll teach them personally to get along with each other, teach them math, language, how to use internet, etc.

why? do you guys realize how f*cking smart those animals are? i would have many geniuses at my supervision and i could practically build anything from ground zero with them.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
i would first try to find a part-time job until i got some saving, then i would adopt some kittens & birds as many as i can afford.
after that, i'll teach them personally to get along with each other, teach them math, language, how to use internet, etc.

why? do you guys realize how f*cking smart those animals are? i would have many geniuses at my supervision and i could practically build anything from ground zero with them.
Not "anything".... you cannot create a child.... with them....

Yamemai

Not "anything".... you cannot create a child.... with them....
lol, if they were geniuses, they'd probably be able to do this. Like, I remember reading something about grown limbs using pigs, so it already seems possible for animals (at least some) to grow a human.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥

A very nice plan!

A isekai'd person could probably rule the world with just animals alone now that I am thinking about it.