You can go back 100,000 years to a cave that will be discovered by archeologists, what do you write on the wall to mess with them?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Tell them to all wait on top and around of the Twin Towers on that day. If at least one million people is presence I will appear.
Of course nothing would happen because it's an inside job and the US gov wouldn't risk that much casualties.

Amrasil207

"ᚠᛟᚱ ᚦᛖ ᛚᚨᛊᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ, ᛁ ᚨᛁᚾ×ᛏ ᛈᚨᛁᛁᚾ× ᚨᚾᛁ ᚱᛖᚾᛏ!"

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
"If you are reading this, you're reading this. Once you're reading this, you will still keep reading this. So stop reading this because it is not good reading this." :coffee:

Archeologists will definitely read this.

Jemini

I'd love to have a cat but animals hate me.
Cats are easy, they like calm people. They like calm people who know how to think like a cat even more. Especially if your cat has a habit of biting.

BTW: Cats bite for shows of dominance. The way to make them stop biting is to show dominance back. No, I'm not saying to bite your cat. But, cats tend to relate to humans as though their hands were heads, since an adult human hand is about the same size as a cat's head. Extending this, they would perceive your palm as being analogous to a cat mouth, and your fingers like tongues. This is why they like being pet, it's like grooming. Well, in this case, the equivalent to biting would be grabbing them by the scruff of their neck.

So, that was a long explanation, but what it all boils down to is that if a cat bites you, grab them by the scruff of the neck and hold for a few seconds until they get the idea. That will be your show of dominance, and you usually only have to do it twice before they'll never bite you again.
On the other wall: "Hidden path ahead." Just make them dig.
Unfortunately, ground penetrating radar exists.

OatMush

up to no good
Cats are easy, they like calm people. They like calm people who know how to think like a cat even more. Especially if your cat has a habit of biting.

BTW: Cats bite for shows of dominance. The way to make them stop biting is to show dominance back. No, I'm not saying to bite your cat. But, cats tend to relate to humans as though their hands were heads, since an adult human hand is about the same size as a cat's head. Extending this, they would perceive your palm as being analogous to a cat mouth, and your fingers like tongues. This is why they like being pet, it's like grooming. Well, in this case, the equivalent to biting would be grabbing them by the scruff of their neck.

So, that was a long explanation, but what it all boils down to is that if a cat bites you, grab them by the scruff of the neck and hold for a few seconds until they get the idea. That will be your show of dominance, and you usually only have to do it twice before they'll never bite you again.

Tbh I used to just bite my cat back

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

ZackRPG

Albion Online is a non-linear MMORPG where you craft your own story without being confined to a predetermined path. Explore a vast open world with 5 unique biomes, and every action you take will have consequences in the world. With Albion's player-driven economy, players create virtually all equipment from the resources they gather. Your gear defines who you are switch weapons and armor to transform from a knight to a mage or play as a hybrid of both classes. Venture into the open world facing inhabitants and creatures of Albion, embark on expeditions, or delve into dungeons with even tougher enemies. Engage other players in open-world encounters, fight for territories or entire cities in tactical battles. Unwind on your private island, where you can build a home, cultivate crops, and raise animals. Join a guild; everything is better when working as a team. Immerse yourself in the world of Albion now and create your own story.