You fake music artists can't compare!

• Thread starter Deleted member 133647
  • Start date

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I've come to hate on the artists using the power of AI.
Just gonna link his channel, watch the newest vid fam
https://www.youtube.com/@glorbworldwide
lol i find it funny people hate on people who use ai to create content because this is just the advent of autotune all over again. I dont give a fuck, personally. Use whatever methods you can to entertain me, monkeys

Jemini

Now I want an AI that can set up Vs. battles with accurate research with no prompts regarding what characters to use, and actually makes compelling arguments as to who would win.

Reason being, this would demonstrate the AI is actually reasonably intelligent. It's a challenge, but not one to say "oh yeah, bet AI can't do this." Rather, it's the opposite. I HOPE someone finds an AI that can do this, and if someone does find such an AI then it tells me it has all the actual skills and abilities I'd actually want an AI for. If it can write a compelling and accurate Vs. battle with "write a compelling Vs. battle" being it's only prompt, then this means it can also recommend good stories or help write good stories to a reasonably competent degree.

I really, legitimately, and in good faith want someone to present me with an AI capable of doing this.

sanitylimited

Now I want an AI that can set up Vs. battles with accurate research with no prompts regarding what characters to use, and actually makes compelling arguments as to who would win.

Reason being, this would demonstrate the AI is actually reasonably intelligent. It's a challenge, but not one to say "oh yeah, bet AI can't do this." Rather, it's the opposite. I HOPE someone finds an AI that can do this, and if someone does find such an AI then it tells me it has all the actual skills and abilities I'd actually want an AI for. If it can write a compelling and accurate Vs. battle with "write a compelling Vs. battle" being it's only prompt, then this means it can also recommend good stories or help write good stories to a reasonably competent degree.

I really, legitimately, and in good faith want someone to present me with an AI capable of doing this.
marvel and dc destroyed any chance of that happening by creating way too many versions of the same characters

Jemini

marvel and dc destroyed any chance of that happening by creating way too many versions of the same characters
Did I say superhero Vs? No, I just said Vs. You can do Chuck Norris Vs. Mike Tyson, or even Martain Luther King Vs. Ghandi for all I care. The AI just needs to be able to come up with and do it convincingly, making salient arguments and using good research.

J_Chemist

Yea but I pr'd on bench to cartman's ai cover of Bring Me Back to Life so your opinion is invalid.

BB_Tensei

Sorry bro Jake Hill is the youtube manifestation of neo-cyberpunk novels. They want you to think it's real people if they aren't vtubing. Though if we gotta be real, most phonk doesn't even need AI, cause you can copy paste the same track and pitch modulate it.

BB_Tensei

Very good question. Allegedly popular artist who does rap and isn't Skeler (what happened to that guy anyway?). Man I swear it's all playlists with Stable Diffusion'd league art for backgrounds these days (or stolen manga pages for connoisseurs).

In case you are still confused, you should stop. It's not healthy to be! Ask specific questions instead, like is this actually phonk?

BB_Tensei

Who?

Video is not available.
Ok mystery solved. You don't get to listen to real phonk, cause youtube banned it for you. Raises an interesting point, cause if we all have our content limited based on regional regulations, can we actually make objective statements about any of the arts?

SailusGebel

Ok mystery solved. You don't get to listen to real phonk, cause youtube banned it for you. Raises an interesting point, cause if we all have our content limited based on regional regulations, can we actually make objective statements about any of the arts?
I listened to it.