Writing Prompt You find the fountain of youth and drink from it. Now what do you do?

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
As I grow younger, my deteriorated critical thinking and cognitive abilities begin to revitalize.
My thoughts become clearer and my brain has recovered all of the brain cells it has lost over the years.
I have regained all my youthful vigor, yet, my soul remains the same.
I will wonder what I have wondered before I had even taken that fateful gulp.
"..."
If I piss it back out... can it be considered de-aging piss?

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I’ll first dilute the water in the fountain with normal water to make it less effective so it will only increase someone’s lifespan a small amount rather than grant eternal life. I’d then get an egirl to bathe in it to increase the price it will sell for. I’ll package it up and then market it as egirl bath water that can increase people’s lifespan by ten years. Once I have enough money I will start creating nuclear bombs in secret with the vast fortune I’ve accumulated. I’ll then destroy the entire planet by setting them all off at once and bring an end to all life. I’ll die in the process since being unaging doesn’t equate to immortality.

Agentt

Thighs
I’ll first dilute the water in the fountain with normal water to make it less effective so it will only increase someone’s lifespan a small amount rather than grant eternal life. I’d then get an egirl to bathe in it to increase the price it will sell for. I’ll package it up and then market it as egirl bath water that can increase people’s lifespan by ten years. Once I have enough money I will start creating nuclear bombs in secret with the vast fortune I’ve accumulated. I’ll then destroy the entire planet by setting them all off at once and bring an end to all life. I’ll die in the process since being unaging doesn’t equate to immortality.
Sounds like suicide with extra steps.