You have been invited to help this young one!

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Hello! I make this account for the purpose to study english with you amazing people! Really tho, you all discuss something with all this complicated words and crazy grammars like it was nothing... Thus , I've decided to further improve my grammars while mingling through your discussion! Anyway, I realllllyyyy appreciates any correction on my grammar! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

P.s. Anyone read "Lord of the Mysteries"?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello! I make this account for the purpose to study english with you amazing people! Really tho, you all discuss something with all this complicated words and crazy grammars like it was nothing... Thus , I've decided to further improve my grammars while mingling through your discussion! Anyway, I realllllyyyy appreciates any correction on my grammar! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

I've seen a fanfic of it

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨

OMG I LOVE LORD OF THE MYSTERIES!!! It's one of my favorite webnovels, or novels in general!!! I loved the novel so much that I became known on a discord server (wuxiaworld) as the go-to if you want to know about LOTM. Like I had dms from people asking about the novel and stuff and I can confidently say that most people read it and liked it! :blob_okay:
Yes, and I'm currently re-reading it cause why not.

Praise be the Fool!
Praise be the Fool!

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

Read like 270 chaps before burning out the first time, a few months after that got to like 400, and haven't read since. Kept burning out and finding other stuff to read. May eventually finish it in bits and pieces, or just stop because i hate doing that. It's a good story though, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Kaze_Kozuha

I made this account for the purpose of wanting to write a brother-sister love novel. I haven't actually read anything on this website.

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.

Hope you have a great time! I used to read with a tab to check some words' meaning. It will certainly pay off in a long term for whoever does it. (Reading books in my native language when the internet wasn't a thing, at those times the dictionary was my best friend.)
Like many things in this world, complete mastery of any language feels boundless to grasp fully but not impossible! (I hope! Dx )

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Grammar isn't even real. I have some of the best grammar on SH and I don't even know what I'm doing. I learned to write by reading the back of cereal boxes and pokemon. All you need to do is not be stupid. But if you want some real advice just read a lot of books in English. It will help with your vocabulary and you can kinda learn how to write through osmosis, high IQ pattern recognition required.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Praise be to Mr Fool!
I especially like the level up system—the sequence and acting methode n stuff!

Eto...sorry, but, what do you mean by based?

Hope you have a great time! I used to read with a tab to check some words' meaning. It will certainly pay off in a long term for whoever does it. (Reading books in my native language when the internet wasn't a thing, at those times the dictionary was my best friend.)
Like many things in this world, complete mastery of any language feels boundless to grasp fully but not impossible! (I hope! Dx )
Thank you for sharing :blob_aww:

Grammar isn't even real. I have some of the best grammar on SH and I don't even know what I'm doing. I learned to write by reading the back of cereal boxes and pokemon. All you need to do is not be stupid. But if you want some real advice just read a lot of books in English. It will help with your vocabulary and you can kinda learn how to write through osmosis, high IQ pattern recognition required.
Love the advice! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I made this account for the purpose of wanting to write a brother-sister love novel. I haven't actually read anything on this website.
Me too, then I made one volume of it and fucked off to other stuff ever since. I also dont read anything here. Mainly shitpost

longer

Balls
Eto...sorry, but, what do you mean by based?
Based is a slang for "I commend the statement that you made either because I agree or find the reasoning to be sound or entertaining." Also used ironically frequently, though not in this case.

The word has very little use in real life conversations nor conventional writing. However it is extremely prevalent in internet discussions particularly in circles discussing taboo topics such as extremist ideologies.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Based is a slang for "I commend the statement that you made either because I agree or find the reasoning to be sound or entertaining." Also used ironically frequently, though not in this case.

The word has very little use in real life conversations nor conventional writing. However it is extremely prevalent in internet discussions particularly in circles discussing taboo topics such as extremist ideologies.
Lol that isn't what based means

Attachments

• laugh.jpg
    laugh.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 34