• MC x Ugly Bastard

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • MC x Monsters

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • MC just doing genderbent things

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Jamminrabbit

Specifically, this is when a man becomes a woman. Multiple choices open. Voter identity privated.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Meh, Imma go with ugly bastard. Its actually a nice twist if you put it into context.

A guy whose popular with women meets an ugly bastard who hates him because he is a riajuu. The MC wanted to be friends with him but because the guy hates him so much, he decided to gave up. Yet, he suddenly turns into a girl which he decides to try and befriend the guy, plit thickens and the MC and the ugly bastard's feeling became closer and they started dating....

Damn, imma try and make that into a novel or something....

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Meh, Imma go with ugly bastard. Its actually a nice twist if you put it into context.

A guy whose popular with women meets an ugly bastard who hates him because he is a riajuu. The MC wanted to be friends with him but because the guy hates him so much, he decided to gave up. Yet, he suddenly turns into a girl which he decides to try and befriend the guy, plit thickens and the MC and the ugly bastard's feeling became closer and they started dating....

You wont ever update it tho

skyfall3250

I think you mean ugly guy..... Cause ugly bastard is a bad person.....

CL

Wait, what? When has there been a genderbent character paired with a monster? Am I missing out on something?

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Wait, what? When has there been a genderbent character paired with a monster? Am I missing out on something?
It probably has happened somewhere... In this vast ocean of crazy ideas... :blob_melt:

• Haha
Reactions: CL

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
In a lot of h doujins, just saying. And no, I do not give numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: CL

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
You wont ever update it tho
H-hey man. You can't call me out like that. Even if its true, it doesn't mean you should speak facts at me. I only want my free will of speech.

I think you mean ugly guy..... Cause ugly bastard is a bad person.....
I meant it since the guy acts like a bastard. He acts like he's superior while downcasting the MC because she is a girl and tries to act like a beta. However, he would develop character development as time goes on and slowly accept that the MC likes him rather than his face.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Exert your dominance as a futa! Own two shticks, 4 ling-a-dings and make every redundant male in that world an inferior PoS.

TotallyHuman

I guess MC x oneechama~, cause usually in these stories whenever the genderbending happens and it actually affects the main character, the character in question is a usually a bit of an airhead, so a wise and nice oneechama~ who spoils the adorable airhead gb MC would definitely be a good pairing (though it would be hypocrisy of me to say the "actually affects the MC" bit, since my own gb character doesn't even remember ever being a man, but srsly, these gb characters shrug it off like they weren't office workers and high-schoolers but some kind of tough commandos, being like "humph, my gender changed? Not even grazed me. Those Vietnamese congos once took my left arm and that hurt more. I eat radical bodily changes and identity problems for breakfast"... Or they secretly (weirdly enough, never openly) from reader wanted this. I digress).
Anyway, oneechama~ for the win!
omg i have booba
whur's me peen
wow i look cute in a dress uwu
what do u mean i have to pee sitting
say "i'm not a girl" x 1000 across the story
Ah, these genderbent things.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I guess MC x oneechama~, cause usually in these stories whenever the genderbending happens and it actually affects the main character, the character in question is a usually a bit of an airhead, so a wise and nice oneechama~ who spoils the adorable airhead gb MC would definitely be a good pairing (though it would be hypocrisy of me to say the "actually affects the MC" bit, since my own gb character doesn't even remember ever being a man, but srsly, these gb characters shrug it off like they weren't office workers and high-schoolers but some kind of tough commandos, being like "humph, my gender changed? Not even grazed me. Those Vietnamese congos once took my left arm and that hurt more. I eat radical bodily changes and identity problems for breakfast"... Or they secretly (weirdly enough, never openly) from reader wanted this. I digress).
Anyway, oneechama~ for the win!

Ah, these genderbent things.
Your post is weird to me in several ways. The most important bit being, oneechama~. Wtf is this? It hurts me to look at it. :LOL:
I also have no idea what you were trying to say with the last sentence.

I love the Vietnam flashbacks, even if they're a little weird. But the thing you're referring to is most likely from authors who don't realize they're trans, or who are catering to readers who don't realize they're trans. It's a sizable enough group.
It's hilarious(or infuriating) how many transpeople say they figured out they were trans from reading gb. (The infuriating thing is that they should be figuring this out from general education, not from trying to escape reality through fiction)

TotallyHuman

Your post is weird to me in several ways. The most important bit being, oneechama~. Wtf is this? It hurts me to look at it. :LOL:
I also have no idea what you were trying to say with the last sentence.
If it does, it means it is working. When I wrote oneechama~, I talked about the oneesama character archetype (it should exist, I think) and there's like that clingy little girl MC who is overly attached to her and goes "oneechama~" because for some reason poor childlike diction is cutesy

But then I went off on a tangent where I ranted how in a lot of gb novels I read the main character was either "huh, I'm a girl? Sure, cool brush", taking it super calmly and it comes off unnatural, in a way (there was a lovely Japanese novel with the main joke being how calm the gb protagonists act when their entire physiology just changes out of nowhere called "High-school boys are super adaptive" or smth like that) so I referenced that they are so unfazed by this sudden and, honestly to most it would be unsettling, change, that rather than being office workers or high-school boys, I'd say there were some super tough macho men who wouldn't be fazed if even their arms were cut off or something, or, another way they usually act, is the genderbent-things-doer, but the latter type is usually an overly cutesy super-girly and very very immature girl who just goes "but I'm actually a man!" every other sentence, and for those types I pair them with an oneesama-type. That was what I was trying to convey but I'm too weird I guess