Your thoughts on the Golem Hearts manga

OP1000

Hello!!!!
So I recently read a manga known as Golem Hearts and I really enjoyed the way the story ended despite it being a cancelled title. How do those of you that read Golem Hearts feel about the story that was being told by the manga?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Is is a story about a man who figures out how to make hearts of stone that are animated golems and he uses them to perform heart transplants to save people's lives but there are unexpected consequences.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Shounen manga? Unless it is really something outside the curve, I probably would not try to read it. I have serious problems with how Japanese approach their Male teenager's demography literature.

PancakesWitch

i dont think this is a place to ask about that, maybe find a manga forum instead?? all the weebs here dont read shonen manga and are only interested in just isekai harem and sex mangas instead!

Yamemai

Had to look it up to remember.

Ehh, no real thoughts on it, besides it's shounen? -- Mainly because it didn't really leave enough of an impression on me to remember it w/o help. [Aka remember the setting and flow of story and that's about it.]
Similar to Megaman and/or that puppet children story, pinocchio.

Edit: After re-reading it:
It probably woulda been more receptive if the author had time to set up the setting / world lore more, but due to the target audience, it fell short of it's potential.

Last edited: