Your thoughts on the manga 'Dead Rock'

OP1000

Hello!!!!
So for those of you on this site that have read Hiro Mashima's latest work, what are your thoughts on the way the plot of his latest work is going so far?

I personally, have enjoyed reading his latest work.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
I thought you're talking about Manga Rock which was dead for a few years now... Also Rest In Peace Tachiyomi. You're a great app, I'll miss you.

Anyway, the only manga that I read out of all Hiro Mashima's works is Fairy Tail and I liked it, I still haven't read the sequel though.

Toast2Venus

I thought you're talking about Manga Rock which was dead for a few years now... Also Rest In Peace Tachiyomi. You're a great app, I'll miss you.

Anyway, the only manga that I read out of all Hiro Mashima's works is Fairy Tail and I liked it, I still haven't read the sequel though.
Wait Tachiyomi is also gone 😭😭, damn I haven't been paying attention to it lately ever since I got into novels, this is cold first Manga Rock now Tachiyomi seriously wtf are they expecting me to do pay for the manga officially to read it?, F that💀

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Wait Tachiyomi is also gone 😭😭, damn I haven't been paying attention to it lately ever since I got into novels, this is cold first Manga Rock now Tachiyomi seriously wtf are they expecting me to do pay for the manga officially to read it?, F that💀
Kakao slapped Tachiyomi with lawsuit so...

Akeolxero

If you ever start using tachiyomi again and need help getting functioning extensions for bato.to and mangadex check out Keiyoushi's github