You've transmigrated into a beastman world and find out you've just gotten married to a mantis. It's up to you to delay the inevitable first night.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
What do you do to delay your first night with your mantis soulmate so that he or she won't decapitate you and eat you after doing the deed?

Yeah I got the idea after seeing pics of headless dead mantises in r/natureismetal
And yes, there have been proof surfacing that male mantises kill female mantises too - and vice versa. It's survival of the fittest in the mantis world...

LostLibrarian

With all the gender-bender girls love isekai going on, I'm probably a female mantis, mating with another female mantis, before we eat some poor male mantis as midnight-snack afterwards.

So yeah, seems fine to me :D

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
What race did I reincarnate as? Or am I a mantis too? If I am... Well then highlander combat it is!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Since I am the female in this scenario, I demand sacrifices. Bring me a new hottie every night!

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Female mantis only eat the male if they're suffering from starvation.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
What do you do to delay your first night with your mantis soulmate so that he or she won't decapitate you and eat you after doing the deed?

Yeah I got the idea after seeing pics of headless dead mantises in r/natureismetal
And yes, there have been proof surfacing that male mantises kill female mantises too - and vice versa. It's survival of the fittest in the mantis world...
Why delay? Just do it. It would be the sex to die for!

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I'm asexual so our marriage is white; there won't ever be a first night