New profile posts

My cold must've won a bet against me while a jade beauty was around because I just coughed blood
Simple_Russian_Boi
Simple_Russian_Boi
If that's all, than okay. Still, you should see a doctor, that cold is looking a bit scary.
Reactions: Aaqil
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
It'll pass. Hasn't even been a week
Tsuru
Tsuru
I had a cold for months. (2+ years ago)

But i think that the biggest reason i wasnt healing, was bc of the room of sleep + mold.
Especially when i recently saw a comment telling anecdote, where soldiers they coughed inside the dorms and serg saying its new recruits bringing cold but he/teammates felt better outside in the outpost despite raining/cold-wind compared to inside
Tsuru
Tsuru
Myself wasnt a fan of "pure japanese" song/music
until i heard
Nevafrost
Nevafrost
I liked USSEEWA by Ado.🙂 Also, Yoru no kakeru by Yoasobi. Sukidakara by idr who. Whatever, I like japanese music.
Tsuru
Tsuru
I love Yoasobi

but Ado and bunch of "mainstream" singers, i just.............can't comprehend what is attractive in their singing. Just bland voice/singing
Its like the previous mega popular : Hiroyuki Sawano

But then, i always remind myself : Fidget spinner (popularity)
and think "It's totally fine that i dont like every mainstream stuff"
I love how pretty and neat my bed is after I make it but alas I sleep like a rotisserie chicken in wrestlemania and thus will mangle these pretty and neat sheets come morning
I have needed to get up for the past thirty minutes, but the cat won’t get off my lap. He is sticking his tongue out to mock me.
*pat pat pat patpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpat*
The release of KCD 2 really hyped me up, even if I haven't played the first game yet (Just only watched the walkthrough for the story lol)
The whole would you choose a man or a bear thing is a perfect representation of diversion in our modern society, women hate men, left hate right, gen Z hate boomers, up hates down, etc etc. it's one hell of a plague