New profile posts

Today i was reminded, how annoying it is to speak with very dumb people.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so tired.
Yuki Kaguya Shinomiya GIF - Yuki Kaguya Shinomiya GIFs
Today, I found box of VHS and minidv tapes. They are full of uncut footage... weeks worth of bad acting, poorly shot film and student memories from too long ago... there's no way for me to watch them... yet I can't bear to throw them out.

Artifacts from a forgotten time.
Overwhelming brainrot (its dead)
Tsuru
Tsuru
Also tip : be cautious to not over-use internet Omnifarious ><. You are currently showing early symptoms the "tribalistic" thinking of brainrot of 2024.
I speak in neutral emotionless way / explaining stuff but for 2024internet-people, not being supported in a obvious flattering way or having different opinion, for them, they find it "aggressive" or "they are opposite camp/enemies"
E
esThr
Did braincells just exploded
MintiLime
MintiLime
@esThr yes. If your brain cells don’t rot they explode no other options
I’m on night shift againnnnn. I’m bored but also too tired to do anything
So here I am... A new beginning...
Omnifarious
Omnifarious
Today, I posted a comment about the game industry and inadvertently tickled the little wound I have toward the workings of the film industry.

To love doing something... so much... to love making movies... But to also hate the core mechanics of the "business" side.... sooo much more. To know I am not built for that only after rolling around in it for so many years...
Omnifarious
Omnifarious
I didn't like those feelings so much, I deleted my comment, abandoned the account and hopped on this one instead.
I have to design a website on my own for a school project. And I don't have a clue about how to do it. They didn't even give any instructions.
Boo-hoo
I have to go back to my home, google.