New profile posts

SHHS Similar series jumpscare (It's on one of the popular series as well lmao)
I'll never be a BenJepheneT level shitposter, I have failed
  • Wow
Reactions: melchi
tiaf
tiaf
1) Zerg and Interstellar is a popular setting in BL. Zerg refers to those bug-like aliens that also appear in other sci-fi works. Idk wow, but the concept is probably similar.
2) mpreg
3) ABO has a hierarchical power imbalance due to the 6 genders. Zergs typically has the queen as strongest being in a colony. Setting doesn’t fit.
The urge to be toxic is strong.
...............had a genius stroke idea for a Russian yuri fanfic

Apparently Vermin Supreme is planning to approach weird Al to be his running mate for the 2024 election. If nothing else, this makes the decision 2024 clear.
Your HENTAI RUSSIAN reminded me of the fact that there is a BL manga about me somewhere on the internet. I do not know how to feel about it.
"If you are bad, practice more. If you can't afford to lose, don't play. It was the past, and it is now."
Fake shit, false propaganda, pre-sale fraud, political correctness, selling feelings, arbitrary server shutdowns, price discrimination...
Lin Mo traveled to a world where the gaming industry is extremely rotten. There is no worst, only worse.
Reactions: ElijahRyne
Tsuru
Tsuru
No one cares about this chaos, right? I will rectify the gaming industry!
CSGO and PUBG without plug-ins, Cyberpunk 2077 with all the promises made, The Last of Us without shitty plots...
I will make money even if I stand!
[Game Production][No Female Lead][Cool Stories][Single-Player Games][Console Games][Online Games][Mobile Games]
Tsuru
Tsuru
Tsuru