New profile posts

This story is good

:s_eek: sekmgjerqskmghstsergnoserb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A trxs-website series with 3.2 / 5 SCORE !?:s_eek: (when recently its never higher than 2.5!?:s_eek:)
A TAVERN PLOT !?:s_eek:
WITH OTHER WORLD(S) CUSTOMERS !? :s_eek:

TAKE MY MONEY !!!!! :mad_s:(y)
Reactions: ElijahRyne
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Xizel traveled to the Western Fantasy World, and at the age of 16, he awakened the memory of his previous life and became a god in the other world.
In the other world, he opened a tavern.
After that, guests would visit the tavern almost every once in a while, either sitting down to drink a glass of wine or asking Xizel questions.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
GODDAMN !!!! :s_eek::s_eek::s_eek:
I barely turned the eyes, and the score upped to 3.4 !!!!!!! :s_eek::s_eek:
There's one gal that really hated me, so much so that she went out of her way to accuse me of being a pedophilia in front of my friends. I think that's where I developed the fear of being near younger people, I don't even know if I could ever have kids, it's a weird kind of phobia. It didn't help that I look like your average online predator
Ever since tgw bought an ebook, I have been using it almost exclusively for browsing. It has its charms. I don't use the social media as much for once. But right now I am using a phone and it feels weird
I kind of hate it, but the method of having "bad guys" randomly killing innocent bystanders out of boredom, annoyance and/ or redirected anger is a surefire way to know who is the bad guy.

Unlike performing altruistic acts, as it is now re-labelled as being fake or must be taken with waist width size of salt in society.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
the emperor is often mediocre at best or a complete tyrant.
true
If apologizing works, why would we need the law/ violence/police?
one of my fav saying

In fact. Most logic/saying, are good. But sadly lot of bad guys turned it around to be used against good people. (cough Modern earth cough twitter cough internet cough)
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
JinYong was the one who spoilt the market with a "good" beggar sect. The reality is there is only one good person in the sect. It does not mean all is good.
😦:s_frown::blob_pat_sad:

also
+1 not useful nor totally useless knowledge (didnt knew)
thx(y)
(basically usual cliche that 1 popular thing, domino the future works)
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
杀人放火金腰带。

Well it is often faster to take the fruits of others.

But always remember that the more you commit a crime, the more likely you might get reverse murder by those that feigned prey.
"History strongest husband" TOP2 fav (should surpass Reverend Insanity), if good artist manhua

= mc dying, protected with body, the kidpatient from enemy soldier that entered the camp (operating in warzone)

Main heroine
Reactions: xuduxixi
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
in fact
FL1/Heroine kinda =

coincidentally, she used a "snake suit skin armor" (and no author not trying to copy FGO / not having big b)
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
meanwhile FL3 pirate queen:

emotionless face, redhair, goddess lvl, muscles
AND SHE USE 2 MACHETES LIKE 2 HELICOPTERS BLADES AROUND HER, MAKING HER INVINCIBLE !! (1 vs army STRONG)

@xuduxixi Ty for your interest :blob_teary: (cant find people liking it)
btw first arcs = meh
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Btw sauce of images:

https://chapmanganato.to/manga-xf1000614 / Dark And Light Martial Emperor
asuracomic.net the-greatest-estate-developer/

Each time, i read them, i feel 99,95% similarity and feel nostalgia and happiness+moved
but also feel saddened that clearly EVERYONE. TON OF READERS love it.
but will never get due popularity (especially crappy manhua adaptation disney quality)
THIS.
is killing/fighting on the spot.
Bloody killing stuff and arrogance.
Dark and Light Martial Emperor

and its what "History strongest husband" manhua should have looked like !!!!!!! (removing the strength of MC)
:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
Reactions: NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Also, holy shit this is the first time I think I see a murim MC using a double head axe.

Normally it is halberd used by Lubu (方天畫戟)
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
kr manhwa sure show the world,
that if this moronic capitalists or manhua companies, adapted the correct GOOD series, they would have occupied the market like KR

(martial world, MC used a spear, he was as badass)
Finished metro 2033. Really cool game. I would recommend it.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
I consisted exodus, but my brother said it was a good game, but not a good metro game, so I didn't get it.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
= The gameplay is good
but lost the essence of what is "metro" (surviving and visiting stuff) (exodus is just you being in a train, and going out at stops to get supplies)
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Basically, Diablo 2 -> 3

Is D3 a good game ? Yes
Is it a good "Diablo" game ? No (lost its "essence/core")

ps : barely played like 5min diablo2, at very giga young age (at someone) and even me feel the difference
Got my tattoos complimented again :blob_melt: