New profile posts

.............Wait a minute.:blob_frown:
Doesnt the size of the "big glass of wine/blood" in your hand, basically is > the size of your stomach ?

RepresentingEnvy

:sweating_profusely:
Hey I'm interested in doing the manga work for you. My process involves you at every step. You choose from a page of custom thumbnails based on your idea, then I make a full sized sketch, get your approval to continue to the lineart, then get your approval to continue with the finished work. Challenge me. Heres my deviantart gallery https://www.deviantart.com/abetwabe/gallery
Discovered something.
Be unrelatable is in fact immersive too.
Distance allow contrast.
Contrast allow attraction.

Goddamn, its crazy how the logic fall into pieces like a perfect math algorythm.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
In CN, its "MC doesnt like sweets/deserts"
Spider = big brain/muscles/perfect vision
Superman = saintly kindness
Batman = mental strength of steel

Even the annoying trait of "being dense" to heroines, is immersive point too.
Its similar to writing a wellwritten hateable villain, or singers.
= Its better to hate compared to be ignored.
Suffer in silence is all she says, when J_Chemist is in the Leaning Rest.
It cooled down finally. No more boiled Daikon :blob_melt:
was so close to having a 5 posts combo, occupying the right corner of "profile posts"

damn you bottyyy -------------sleepy
Kr mcs complaining about other peoples or doing mean remarks

is as shitty as CN MCs that complain to the system (doing valid prices and transactions)

= poisonous word padding
🤬
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Well, the author is trying to make connection with the readers.

By making the MCs cringe is a good way for immersion.

"He's like me fr!"
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
In fact its kinda correct. And its sad reality.

Its like Doupo Cangqiong.
No drama/spice = No taste
And i seen some system CNs, where the MC doesnt complain and accept it on the spot the price, and its mega bland.

But at same time, i think its just bc the authors just have low talent (both sides)
Some people hate criticism, and it's a problem when readers can't give their honest thoughts. I know people will hate things that are personal attacks, but why is it so hard for readers to point out obvious flaws?

If I post my story in a feedback thread, I will get an obvious take that no one said before. Yet, if I asked the reader about that take, they'd probably agree.
Sick
Caught a big cold.

Just now. (or like 30min ago)
Heavy cough.

New world record of my "equilibrium luck"
less than 2hours diff between "Mega happy finding a epic quality masterpiece novel that enter fav list"
and "becoming sick"