New profile posts

One of the strangest crossovers I've read was the Prototype x Avatar: The Last Airbender.

The MC got offed in the real world and straight up went to eat the Avatar. Oh, he also ate Appa, just to bring him back as a Biomass Creature.

Ah, he also can eat spirits for some reason, because Raava got nuked.
I'm batting 1000 lately.

A book about construction of cathedrals in the 1100s, lots of smut.

A book about a town getting sent back to 1632 lots of smut.

These titles don't suggest smut...
2 years ago I broke my nose by sneezing so hard while sitting that I Kneecapped myself in the nose...
That was the second time I broke my nose in a stupid way by sneezing the first time I sneezed so hard while walking to the bathroom I slammed my face straight into the doorframe
Reminded of.

Xianxia.
Or any CNs. Shouldnt have big boobs.

1) A english novel
(forgot name, previously popular in RR, with MC not feeling right in modern life and die and reincarnate as shota dragon of an egg, with a FL (same situation) soulmate to cultivate in a stratum-like multi-realm world)
said : FL had big boobs, attracting eyes which isnt the norm as any cultivator doesnt need "fat"

2) Asian's size
Oh, hey! My old illustrations that went missing 3 years ago :blobtaco:
*Opens the folder*
*Looks at pile of garbage inside*
*Fights the urge to put it all in the shredder*
*Adds to "redraw pile" instead*
Nevermind :blob_neutral:
:blob_neutral:
Okay, I know it's been over a month since I last updated VR!, but I come to you now with another installment! I've been working on two chapters at the same time for VR! last month, so expect the next chapter very soon. Anyway, enjoy, fellas!