New profile posts

You were right about the grind. Each time I run across an orc that can't be recruited I want to rip my hair out :blobsip:
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
The grind is after the main story to get the true ending.
InviInvi
InviInvi
Yeah, I'm at that point of the game. It's the fact that somehow every other orc I try to recruit requires me to shame them 2-3 times that annoys me slightly :blobsip:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I did not finish the game. I got tired of it. Shaming was never a problem for me, but since I have minor OCD and want everything to look perfect, all the betrayals tilted me. And at some point in time I said to myself enough. I don't want to recruit two orcs ontly to get betrayed by one immedietely after that. It's too much for me. But before the grind the game was fun.
It's gonna rain any second now... :blob_melt:
:meowsip: There is interesting boringness and boring boringness in writing. Although the line is admittedly thin, at times.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
And there is masterpieces that despite having read for years, you cant guess the next action of MC, feeling back like first starting to read.
RedMuffin
RedMuffin
...And there's chinese cultivation novels...
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
The 2000-2010ish cultivation novels.

I pick any 2024 cultivation with more than 200chaps, is a decent/goodquality. (no clue where the heck Nota search his stuff to get poison)
Now chinese readers are as picky as us. With a big majority like the seasonal-anime-fans with bad tastes.
Y'all weren't lying when you said people are starved for feedback :sweating_profusely:
*Runs off to get herself coffee and back to reading*
You know the humanoid Pokémon often look very huggable, I could use a hug in fact. Like just imagine how great a hug from a Lopunny or Meowscarada would feel. I find the of lack hugs in my life disturbing. Though I guess I could just ask for a hug my friends or family but you know it is a bit hard to casually ask for a hug. Almost forgot a lot of non-humanoid Pokémon look very huggable too.