what if your transpod into a world of magic and no science and you are their creator and you can make more stuff?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
BECOME GOD
AND DO SANDBOX STUFF

ahhh, stop baiting me with writing a sandbox story! I-it's not I like it or anything! I mean I only read shepherding humanity and low-dimensional game, I swear those are the only stories I know! It's not like I read I Reincarnated as the Universe and [The Administrator ] and my story doesn't have a tinge of sandbox...

Although I like Minecraft, I-it's just my favorite game! It's not like my nostalgia filter and g-spot are caressed when I read and play something that reminds me of it!!!

It's not simping if I don't spend money on it right?

jabathehut

Resident Troll
write a creator book we need more
I wanna write World Keeper but the MC is reincarnated as a member of a pantheon and all of the different gods have to fight and vote over what gets implemented. So the MC has to diplomacy and intrigue his way around the pantheon of gods to progress whatever his goal is, like a motivation like science or just getting anime remade in a fantasy world.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
I wanna write World Keeper but the MC is reincarnated as a member of a pantheon and all of the different gods have to fight and vote over what gets implemented. So the MC has to diplomacy and intrigue his way around the pantheon of gods to progress whatever his goal is, like a motivation like science or just getting anime remade in a fantasy world.
that's a great story write it

jabathehut

Resident Troll
that's a great story write it
Soon... writing deepest dungeon rn and debating between finally rewriting forgotten quest after chapter ~50 or if I'm going to write a story thats basically hail the king except its return that witch and escape from tarkov

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Soon... writing deepest dungeon rn and debating between finally rewriting forgotten quest after chapter ~50 or if I'm going to write a story thats basically hail the king except its return that witch and escape from tarkov
do yo thang

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
also great books 😆

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
You get a mountain, you get a mountain, everyone gets a mountain!

Oh, you don't want a mountain? Too bad! Another mountain for you! Now you can sleep under a mountain that is under another mountain! How luxurious.

"God Is Generous", say it! Say it 100 times a day. If you miscount, start again. If you don't say it enough, hellfire for you!

AdLeto

You get a mountain, you get a mountain, everyone gets a mountain!

Oh, you don't want a mountain? Too bad! Another mountain for you! Now you can sleep under a mountain that is under another mountain! How luxurious.

"God Is Generous", say it! Say it 100 times a day. If you miscount, start again. If you don't say it enough, hellfire for you!
"God Is Generous"x100
Now, where is my mountain?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Would shapeshift into a person and live out hundreds of thousands of different lives among my creations, mostly being famous warriors or great legendary mages, so that after a few thousand years, I would purchase a history book, turn into an old man and go around pointing out certain legendary people long gone to random people on the street and say, "I was that guy. I was him too. Oh you remember when he did that? Yeah that was me!! Impressed?". I would probably sound crazy to passerby's...but at least it would be true.

I mean, whats the point of creating humanity if you aren't going to live among them? I would make myself appear to age and die as they do, but I would simply just shapeshift into a different human form, and randomly appear in some other town pretending to be a wanderer and would then strike up a new entire life. As for getting married and having children.....since I'm the creator, I would have to make sure any offspring didn't become stupendously powerful, so I would alter their genes to make them grow up to be powerful in comparison to other humans.....but no demi-god-like stuff like going around and cutting skyscrapers down and shit like that.

Basically, I would sandbox the hell out of my own world. Considering my love of history, this is like a dream of mine. A wish. Likely my greatest. Doing something like this, and then being able to get a history book and read details, laugh about what was recorded incorrectly, and also feel pride when I see the names of past lives I lived, and be amused, annoyed, or happy at how I was recorded.

Hopefully, it for some reason this wish happened to actually come true...I wonder if I would get to create the geography of the world? Like shape the continents, how many of them, the size, as well as how large the planet itself is? Interesting thread this.

I also wouldn't invent much beyond what I consider necessary, and let my human creations do most of the inventing and progressing the world's technological/magical level. Though I would definitely prevent any "nuke" like magics from being formed. Can't let my creations destroy my....well....my creations.