Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Or, we could make them german, black and gold, or prussian with white and gold.......Or supper russian with white, fur coats?
White fur coats, military family, add in some snow and bears and you got yourself some hardcore russians.
...Wow, the whole Duke Grogar thing spiralled out of control really quick.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
My messy room and the bathroom would beg otherwise. I swear, family for not, I will never accept another babysitting job anymore......
Well, babysitting and taking care of your own child are two very different things.

Mainly, your authority as a babysitter is incredibly limited when compared to your authority as a parent. Moreover, you won't know the child nearly as well... Babysitting unruly children is probably pretty hard~

... Well, parenting is pretty hard too, but in a completely different way IMO~
Well Illya is free to stay at my characters place if she wants, don't talk about adoption though, 19 is too young an age to be a dad.
She probably wouldn't mind, but you'd need to get her to understand the concept of "my place" first~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
...Wow, the whole Duke Grogar thing spiralled out of control really quick.
this is what happen when the internet build a character......together. Im surprise no one has sexualized him yet, considered the story on scribble....
Well, babysitting and taking care of your own child are two very different things.

Mainly, your authority as a babysitter is incredibly limited when compared to your authority as a parent. Moreover, you won't know the child nearly as well... Babysitting unruly children is probably pretty hard~
As an asian, there is no such distinction, especially when the baby in question is a niece or nephew. those crotch goblins is not on my bucket list anytime soon.

AliceShiki

those crotch goblins
o.0 o.0 o.0

That is one description I didn't expect to see~

Personally speaking though, I think I'd have a lot of fun babysitting for as long as I had the authority to tell the children to stop and have them actually listen, we'd probably play around a lot and I'd be dead tired by the end of the day~

I think that would be pretty fun~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
o.0 o.0 o.0

That is one description I didn't expect to see~

Personally speaking though, I think I'd have a lot of fun babysitting for as long as I had the authority to tell the children to stop and have them actually listen, we'd probably play around a lot and I'd be dead tired by the end of the day~

I think that would be pretty fun~
Hohoho!
I wish those little thing would actually listen!
Maybe it is my brain dead and tired minds speaking, but I do not want to see any of those mobile noise generators, foods slinging, trash creating thing anymore .....
for some reason whenever I hear the words asian, niece and nephew, I'm always reminded of fried rice
Y? How? HOW? lol
I did made some fried rice for them tho, so maybe there was something true to that.......

AliceShiki

Hohoho!
I wish those little thing would actually listen!
Maybe it is my brain dead and tired minds speaking, but I do not want to see any of those mobile noise generators, foods slinging, trash creating thing anymore .....

Y? How? HOW? lol
I did made some fried rice for them tho, so maybe there was something true to that.......

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
thanks
Luckily I hid some of my ice cream from them, so guess what i am having as a lat night snack before bed?
The joke's lost on you, the joke was pretty bad though that might be why
If you gave me a spoon and call it a fork rn, I wouldn't even debate, mate.....

time for ice cream in bed.
night!

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Damn... I go to sleep and then I find that there's 8 pages worth of messages here... :sweating_profusely:

Loving the things you guys thought about the duke tho.