Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

I'd say for the labor, lower classes, something that is practice like cotton or linen tunics, trousers and coats, something high medieval for farmland, renaissances for a more artsy and urban zone or Industrial Revolt style for a large mining, craftsman area, depended on the region and culture. As for noble, I'd said the late 1800s? Love me those Prussian, Germanic military uniform. Napoleonic area!
The late 1800s would be around the Victorian Era? I think. Also, I see you changed your profile picture! It looks nice.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
The late 1800s would be around the Victorian Era? I think. Also, I see you changed your profile picture! It looks nice.
Yup, I totally forgot to do it early, and procrastination got the better of me. And yea, I thing that was during the Victorian time, although I wasn't much a fan of the english fashion (male wise beside the tartan suits looks, the female look was something else tho) then tho, and preferred something much more central europe, as they are a little more lavish I think

fyrre

Yup, I totally forgot to do it early, and procrastination got the better of me. And yea, I thing that was during the Victorian time, although I wasn't much a fan of the english fashion (male wise beside the tartan suits looks, the female look was something else tho) then tho, and preferred something much more central europe, as they are a little more lavish I think
More lavish... ? I love lavish stuff! Could you please give an example?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
More lavish... ? I love lavish stuff! Could you please give an example?
View attachment 8343
Coat
Fashion Plate: Walking dress or Carriage Costume for The Repository of Arts
Thomas André Marie Bouquerot de Voligny (1755-1841), député de la Nièvre au Conseil des Anciens, portrait en grand uniforme de membre du Conseil des Anciens
Fashion Plate: Costume Parisien

So, those are some that I could found, fashion around the turn of the 18th-19th centuries. They aren't as lavish or crazy as marie antoinette, but simpler, but also still lavish and complex too. Not everyone is the Queen of France anyway, or have the neck strength to carry a boat..... Althought I would said, The simplicity of the Victorian Era fashion is also beautiful in in own way too, it is just that I wasn't as much of a fan. I do like them tho.

fyrre

View attachment 8343
Coat
Fashion Plate: Walking dress or Carriage Costume for The Repository of Arts
Thomas André Marie Bouquerot de Voligny (1755-1841), député de la Nièvre au Conseil des Anciens, portrait en grand uniforme de membre du Conseil des Anciens
Fashion Plate: Costume Parisien

So, those are some that I could found, fashion around the turn of the 18th-19th centuries. They aren't as lavish or crazy as marie antoinette, but simpler, but also still lavish and complex too. Not everyone is the Queen of France anyway, or have the neck strength to carry a boat..... Althought I would said, The simplicity of the Victorian Era fashion is also beautiful in in own way too, it is just that I wasn't as much of a fan. I do like them tho.
I like it! The colors and designs are really cool. But they aren't my style. Glad you like them though!

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I like it! The colors and designs are really cool. But they aren't my style. Glad you like them though!
Oh, not in general, no, but I just got the images of these as the high fashion for Sky Harbor, or the inner court. The Victorian fashion would be more common those, I imagine, among the middle class merchants.
There is this website that has a pretty good collection of fashions histories and photo throughout history, incase people wanted a visual representation to write about.
https://fashionhistory.fitnyc.edu/

fyrre

Oh, not in general, no, but I just got the images of these as the high fashion for Sky Harbor, or the inner court. The Victorian fashion would be more common those, I imagine, among the middle class merchants.
There is this website that has a pretty good collection of fashions histories and photo throughout history, incase people wanted a visual representation to write about.
https://fashionhistory.fitnyc.edu/
That site is wonderful! Thanks for the link. And perhaps we can decide on this topic once more people are awake. I assume most people are asleep right now depending on their time zones.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
six year old, then I realized your character doesn't know her own age
She's young! \(^^)/

But yeah, some things are harder for Ilya to keep track of~

It's fun to play with her though, I wonder how much people already realized about her... Some things should be a bit more obvious than others I guess~