Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
She hadn't packed lunch, so she glumly made her way to the tavern to fish out some coins to buy something to eat. The 27-year-old receptionist looked quite miserable climbing onto a barstool by herself, and she seemed to radiate this energy that she didn't want to talk to anyone. Her lunch order was similarly dull (a plain piece of bread), and once it arrived, she picked up a fork and knife and began slicing it up into neat bite-sized squares.
Looks like Lucia is very well on her path to Witchhood. Stay strong Lucia!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
@The_Everdistant_Utopia, I wonder, why does your backlog grow so big? Do you not have time to read everyone's novels in one go?
I have to balance work house, uni and writing so free time is kinda hard to come by and easier spent idling on the Forum.

As a result of my laziness combined with poor time management, the backlog grows.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I have to balance work house, uni and writing so free time is kinda hard to come by and easier spent idling on the Forum.

As a result of my laziness combined with poor time management, the backlog grows.
And making maps!
And translating one shots from twitter!
And streaming!
And watching zombieland saga!
And playing civilization!
And quality checking the doujinshi I'm translating!
And sending wild ideas of things to Way!

... Having too many hobbies (and people bugging you) can take quite a lot of our free time~

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
And making maps!
And translating one shots from twitter!
And streaming!
And watching zombieland saga!
And playing civilization!
And quality checking the doujinshi I'm translating!
And sending wild ideas of things to Way!

... Having too many hobbies (and people bugging you) can take quite a lot of our free time~
:sweating_profusely:

Alice, you know too much...

AliceShiki

..... Is the real Lady Luna dead?

AliceShiki

I think there’s still a quest with her and the rest of their party stuck on the slime rocks… who knows what would happen if it took too long to rescue them… :blob_uwu:
Starvation would set in, then they would become delirious and soon cannibalize each other.
According to Saga Frontier 2, if you explore the hidden cave with tons of slimes in it, you'll reach a magical puzzle. And once you solve the puzzle, your friends will all become slimes that flood the cave... Though you won't, for some reason~

Though then you'll become a servant of the BBEG of the story and will need to be defeated later on anyways... >.>

So... Lots of bad things! Someone (that is not Ilya) needs to rescue them already! >.<