Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
:blob_hide: Which ones?
I just got some inspiration for a group of reoccurring bounty hunters.....And most of them are based on badasses from WWII 2. Let see....I got Leo "Liberating a whole town by himself" Major, Ben "The Dentist with 93 Kills" Salomon, and Major Digby "The Officer with a Bowler Hat and Umbrella". I think having those three in a group of bounty hunter will be a nice contrast to my outlaws pyromaniac of a companion
coffee, +10 energy -50 mind
More like: +10 energy, -50 mind after it has expired, and high chance of needing to use the bathroom after 1 hour of consumption.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I just got some inspiration for a group of reoccurring bounty hunters.....And most of them are based on badasses from WWII 2. Let see....I got Leo "Liberating a whole town by himself" Major, Ben "The Dentist with 93 Kills" Salomon, and Major Digby "The Officer with a Bowler Hat and Umbrella". I think having those three in a group of bounty hunter will be a nice contrast to my outlaws pyromaniac of a companion

More like: +10 energy, -50 mind after it has expired, and high chance of needing to use the bathroom after 1 hour of consumption.
You forgot Mad Jack Churchill. the man with the only confirmed longbow kill in ww2 :blob_cookie:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
You forgot Mad Jack Churchill. the man with the only confirmed longbow kill in ww2 :blob_cookie:
He is mad, but I like having one Yank, one Canadian, and one Brit.....Dunno why, but it seem funny to me. As for mad jack, I dunno how to , make him even madder, as giving him a broadsword and a long bow doesn't really make him stand out.
Also I'm surprised no one made a gunslinger character yet. Guess I'll have to whip up a Circle of the Moon Druid - Gunslinger.

It's time for the arrival of the immortal Glocktopus.
One of my up coming character is a markswoman with a musket, so does that count?

fyrre

scrnli_7_13_2021_3-08-55 PM.png

Please H E L P. I still haven't figured out how to add multiple fandoms to my story and it's embarrassing!

DarkeReises

He is mad, but I like having one Yank, one Canadian, and one Brit.....Dunno why, but it seem funny to me. As for mad jack, I dunno how to , make him even madder, as giving him a broadsword and a long bow doesn't really make him stand out.

One of my up coming character is a markswoman with a musket, so does that count?
Depends, can they curve the bullet from 500 feet away?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Prob not.....She is very bad with magic, and only use her to lit the ignition or very small fire....so the musket is is entirely normal, save for a very few design changes for mana pathing.

DarkeReises

Prob not.....She is very bad with magic, and only use her to lit the ignition or very small fire....so the musket is is entirely normal, save for a very few design changes for mana pathing.
Shame then.